Junior Retail Manager Job Application
About Stone Doctor Australia
With over 20 years of industry experience, Stone Doctor Australia has the unique knowledge in providing solutions to the natural stone industry. Our expert services go beyond restoration while our complete range of stone care products and tools are derived from only globally recognised suppliers. Our dedicated team of consultants are present to guide DIY to commercial clients in making informed decisions on their projects touching on installation, sealing, ongoing care, etc.
We are seeking a dynamic, enthusiastic, and self-driven Junior Retail Manager who has a thirst for success and a proven track record in handling multiple duties under a fast moving environment.
About the role
- Greeting and serving retail customers in store.
- Re-directing customer enquiries to relevant team members.
- Gain product knowledge
- Responsible for the following areas:
- Courier pickups and in store collections
- Order Fulfilment
- Understanding Point of Sale, collecting payments & managing refunds.
- General up keep of the store.
- Replenishment of shelves.
- Receiving stocks
- Labelling products.
- Other related tasks not limited to the above.
You are with:
- Exceptional work ethics with customer-focused mindset.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills delivered with a true positive attitude.
- Experience with CRM and POS software.
- Great problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Great multi-tasking & prioritising skills.
- Active listening & trust building with customers and team members.
What we offer
- A firm and unique career roadmap within Stone Doctor Australia
- A dynamic, friendly, and positive workplace that supports diversity.
- A generous salary with incentive opportunities.
- Strong career pathway opportunities.
- Best in class in-house training.
- Respectful, Collaborative & Supportive Culture.
- Generous Staff discounts.
- Permanent residents or citizens only may apply.
If this opportunity sounds exciting, and you would like to be part of an amazing team, please apply today.