About Stone Doctor Australia
With over 20 years of industry experience, Stone Doctor Australia has the unique knowledge in providing solutions to the natural stone industry. Our expert services go beyond restoration while our complete range of stone care products and tools are derived from only globally recognised suppliers. Our dedicated team of consultants are present to guide DIY to commercial clients in making informed decisions on their projects touching on installation, sealing, ongoing care, etc.
We are seeking a dynamic, enthusiastic, and self-driven Retail Assistant who has a thirst for success and a proven track record in handling multiple duties under a fast moving environment.
About the role
- Greeting and serving customers both in store and online.
- Advising and assisting customers product inquiries.
- Fulfil offline & online store orders for shipment.
- Handling customer concerns, inquiries & issues.
- Maintain visual standards of the store and represent the image of the brand.
- Control and maintain shop stocks and report weekly stock updates to the Manager.
- Replenishing the supply of stock on the shelves.
- Keeping the shop clean & tidy
- On the job training will be provided.
You are with:
- Exceptional work ethics with customer-focused mindset.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills delivered with a true positive attitude.
- Experience with CRM and POS software.
- Great problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Great multi-tasking & prioritising skills.
- Active listening & trust building with customers and team members.
What we offer
- A dynamic, friendly, and positive workplace that supports diversity.
- A generous salary with incentive opportunities.
- Strong career pathway opportunities.
- Best in class in-house training.
- Respectful, Collaborative & Supportive Culture.
- Generous Staff discounts.
If this opportunity sounds exciting, and you would like to be part of an amazing team, please apply today.