Service Apprentice / Junior Technician 1
JOB TITLE : Service Apprentice / Junior Technician 1
JOB TYPE : Full time – 1 Year Contract (Renewable)
LOCATION : 278 Burnley Street, Richmond VIC 3121
REPORTING TO: The Services Manager
Are you looking for an opportunity to challenge yourself and learn new skills? Well you are in the right place.
We are looking for new team members who can fulfil positions of Service Apprentices / Junior Technicians (Level 1) here at Stone Doctor Australia based in Richmond, Victoria. You will part of our main objective to build a Sustainable Service Team surrounded by ambitious, motivated and smart team members. This role provides you a range of opportunities and challenges for your own self development and to mark your personal career path while gaining knowledge about natural stone and its restorative processes.
Your objective in this role is to become a Junior Technician Level 1 at the end of your 1 year term with the guidance from our collective experience. Your career with Stone Doctor Australia has the potential to move up to many more higher positions and ultimately to be trained over the years to be a Service Manager with the relevant skills, the know how and being well remunerated.
With over 20 years of industry experience, Stone Doctor Australia has the unique knowledge in providing solutions to the natural stone industry. Our expert services go beyond stone restoration while our complete range of stone care products and tools are derived from only globally recognised suppliers.
Sound appealing? Positions available immediately, apply now!
- Attend to service jobs appointed by the Service Manager.
- Assist and follow instructions given by Service Technicians during the tasks.
- Clean and maintain all service equipment.
- Manage and maintain the main Service Hub and Our Vehicles.
- Follow training sessions provided by the Service Manager and from other core team members.
- Perform other tasks given by the Service Manager as required.
MAIN OBJECTIVE OF THE ROLE:
- To develop skills and become a Junior Technician Level 1 after successfully completing the Service Apprentice period of 6 months under probation.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- VCE Year 12
- No experience required as full training will be provided.
- Exceptional work ethics.
- Passion to learn and gain new skills in the field of natural stone restoration.
- Excellent communication and teamwork with a true positive attitude.
- Quick adaptability to our ever changing environment.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Active listening & trust building with team members.
- Self motivated and confident in undertaking tasks.
- Great multi-tasking & prioritising skills.
- Basic computing skills and MS Office, Cloud, etc..
PRIMARY EMPLOYMENT REQUIREMENT:
- Permanent residents or citizens only may apply.