Ardex EG15 Three-Part Epoxy Grout Set
An Easy-To-Clean & High-Performance Epoxy Grout with High Chemical & Physical Resistance. Available In 8 Colours
One of the significant benefits of using epoxy grout is it is waterproof and almost completely resistant to stains. Epoxy grout is made up of epoxy resins combined with a filler powder. Its durability makes it the ideal choice for homeowners, builders, and fabricators.
There are a lot of epoxy grouts on the market but Ardex EG15 Three-Part Epoxy Grout Set stands out from the rest. Also, this Epoxy Grout set is the top choice for splashbacks, floors, and high-traffic areas.
Ardex EG15 Three-Part Epoxy Grout Set is great to use and ideal for applying in wet areas, such as showers. This epoxy grout set does not crack, shrink, or discolour. Also, Ardex EG15 Three-Part Epoxy Grout Set is highly resistant to the highly concentrated chemicals found in cleaning products. Furthermore, it eliminates the need to be sealed, due to its non-porous nature.
If you have any questions about Ardex EG15 Three-Part Epoxy Grout Set, chat with our team of experts now! We are always pleased to assist you.
Note: (Porous, moisture-sensitive, and textured tiles may require special application procedures)
Features of Ardex EG15 Three-Part Epoxy Grout Set
- Easy to clean
- Highly effective epoxy grout
- Easier than other epoxy grouts
- Best in areas of strict hygiene standards
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Use for all ceramic tiles, porcelain, and natural stone
HOW TO USE
HOW TO USE
How to Use Ardex EG15 Three-Part Epoxy Grout SetGuidelines
- Ensure joints are clean and free from dust, excess adhesive
- and bedding mortar.
- Do not grout until the adhesive has been set firmly.
- All spacers must be removed from joints.
- Joints must be dry before grouting and free from permanent dampness.
- Prior to grouting, it is advisable to check the ease of cleaning with tiles that have a textured or matt surface.
ARDEX EG15 should be mixed to the ratios below in parts per volume:
- Part A Compound 2 parts/1L
- Part B Hardener 1 part/500mL
- Part C Colour Pack 5-7 parts/5kg
- Only mix enough material that can be used within 30 minutes.
- Shake well before opening plastic bottles.
- Transfer the measured amount of compound (Part A) to a suitable sized mixing container and add the hardener (Part B).
- Mix the two components using a low-speed mechanical stirrer (e.g. electric drill) until a uniform mixture is obtained. Smaller quantities can be mixed by hand in the manner described.
- Add ARDEX Colour Pack (Part C filler) in incremental amounts until the desired consistency and a uniform colour are obtained.
Notes on mixing:
- Filler addition can be adjusted to accommodate site conditions (e.g. ambient temperatures, joint width).
- Coverage will vary dependent on the amount of filler added. Reducing filler decreases coverage allows more slump and makes clean up more difficult. More filler may be necessary for wider joints to obtain a firmer, non-slump consistency.
- To extend the pot life, spread the mix onto a non-absorbent surface (e.g. plastic sheet) at a thickness not exceeding 15mm and begin the application.
- To optimise the workability, incorporate less ARDEX Colour Pack Part C filler at low temperatures.
- Apply the mixed grout using a spatula, gauging trowel, or caulking gun.
- Compact the grout firmly into the joints ensuring they are completely filled, minimising the amount left on the
- tile surface. Remove excess grout from the tile surface and
- begin cleaning.
Refer to the Safety Data Sheet (SDS) and Technical Data Sheet before use of:
Additional Information on EG15 Colour Pack – 5kgs
Cool and dry place