Caesarstone Cream Cleanser – 250ml
A High-Quality Surface Cream Cleanser Capable of Removing Even the Most Difficult Stains
Engineered quartz is a man-made surface material that is stain, scratch, and heat resistant. It does not need to be sealed, is extremely sanitary, and is nearly non-porous. However, engineered quartz is not indestructible, and adequate maintenance is required to extend the surface's life for many years to come.
Caesarstone Cream Cleanser – 250ml has been specially formulated to remove the most stubborn stains such as red wine or beetroot while taking care of your Caesarstone® surfaces. Caesarstone Cream Cleanser – 250ml is also suitable for cleaning sinks and taps, baths and basins, shower recesses, tile surfaces and cook tops.
Use a small amount of Caesarstone Cream Cleanser – 250ml on the sponge side of an Edco Super Quality Non-Scratch Scourer/Sponge – 1 Pc to remove adherent substances like food, gum, nail paint, etc. To eliminate the mark, gently wipe it over it and completely rinse it with warm water.
Depending on the amount of traffic, usage, and surface application, we recommend applying Caesarstone Cream Cleanser – 250ml on a regular basis.
By reading The Basics Of Understanding Quartz Engineered Stone Care, you may learn more about quartz and be motivated to care for your quartz surfaces. If you still can't get rid of persistent markings, please call us at 03-9429-1223 for assistance.
Features of Caesarstone Cream Cleanser – 250ml:
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Provides a smooth surface finish
- Leaves a clean and fragrant surface
HOW TO USE
HOW TO USE
How to Use Caesarstone Cream Cleanser – 250ml:
- Apply a sufficient amount (2 teaspoons) of Caesarstone Cream Cleanser – 250ml straight to the Edco Super Quality Non-Scratch Scourer/Sponge – 1 Pc saturated in warm water.
- Then, using a lathered Edco Super Quality Non-Scratch Scourer/Sponge – 1 Pc, gently wipe the surface in a circular motion with a flat open palm, taking care not to apply too much pressure or rub in one location for too long.
Allow the lathered soap mixture to sit on the surface for up to two minutes.
- Rinse the area completely with warm water using an Edco Merrifibre Universal Microfibre Cloth White.
- Finally, using a regular size of Edco Merrishine Chamois In Canister – 1 Pack, carefully rub the area dry.
Before using Caesarstone Cream Cleanser – 250ml, please see the Safety Data Sheet (SDS).