(CARTON x 2) Aqua Mix Enrich N' Seal Colour Enhancing Sealer- 3.8L
Enrich’N’Seal™ is a premium, no-sheen, enhancing sealer for stone, 100% polymer-solid with State-Of-The-Art Polycure™ Technology. It is a penetrating sealer formulated to darken, enrich, and highlight the character and beauty of unsealed natural stone. May also be used as a pre-grouting sealer. Allows moisture vapor transmission. It also effectively seals and darkens the color of grout joints. Formulated to provide maximum stain protection. Lasts up to 15 years
- Rejuvenates the colour and improves the appearance of worn and weathered stone
- Maximum Stain Resistance
- State-Of-The-Art Polycure™ Technology
- May also be used as a pre-grouting sealer
- Does not alter the slip resistance of sealed surface
- Allows moisture-vapour transmission
- Low VOC
- Effectively seals and darkens the colour of grout joints
- Lasts up to 15 years
For use on:
Enrich’N’Seal is used as an enhancing sealer for all unsealed natural stone such as marble, granite, slate, limestone, travertine, quartzite. It also effectively seals and darkens the colour of grout joints. Effective for interior and exterior applications.
- Do not allow sealer to come in contact with any non-recommended surface as product is not completely removable
- Sealers and finishes should not be used with Enrich ‘N’ Seal
- If Enrich’N’Seal is not wiped completely dry within 5 minutes, a residue may form. If residue occurs, contact Technical Services for additional options
- Keep floor surfaces dry and clean to reduce possibility of slip-fall accidents. Routine pressure-washing will affect expected wear
- Sealers will not prevent surface wear or etching from acids or caustic chemicals
Surface should be dry, clean and free of waxes, sealers or finishes. New installations need to be dry 48 hours before application. Protect surrounding surfaces. Test product in an inconspicuous area to ensure desirable results.
The Stone, Tile or Grout must be dry prior to applying sealer – the following document explains in detail the definition of the term “dry” as it relates to sealer application.
Quantity: 2 x 3.8L (Carton)