Diversey All Stone Sealer
Premium Acrylic Emulsion Water Borne Sealer Ideal For The Sealing Of Extremely Porous Tiles To Dense Tiles
Diversey All Stone Sealer is a high-quality, professional-grade sealer designed to protect natural stone surfaces including slate, terracotta, sandstone, limestone, clay, and cement pavers from stains, moisture, and other types of damage. It is formulated with advanced water-repelling and oil-repelling agents, making it ideal for use on extremely porous stone surfaces to dense tiles. This sealer provides a clear, protective barrier that prevents liquids and other substances from penetrating the surface of the stone, helping to keep it looking beautiful and new for years to come. All Stone Sealer is easy to apply and dries quickly, leaving no residue or streaks behind.
If you have questions on Diversey All Stone Sealer, please call us at 03-9429-1223 or start a live chat with one of our experts if you require expert assistance. We are happy to serve you and provide a comprehensive solution.
Note: Available in two sizes 1L and 5L.
Features of Diversey All Stone Sealer:
- Excellent adhesion to "chalky" surfaces, lightly soiled concrete, masonry, and slate tiles.
- Good resistance to abrasion, water, detergents, and oil-based stains.
- Rapid hardness development.
- Fast set and tack-free times.
- Provides a water-based alternative to solvent-borne acrylics.
- Excellent gloss and leveling characteristics enable surfaces to be sealed ranging from extremely porous tiles to dense tiles.
- Ideal for Sealing Slate, Sandstone, Limestone, Clay, and Cement Pavers
HOW TO USE
HOW TO USE
How to Use Diversey All Stone Sealer:Guidelines
- In order to determine the compatibility of ALL-STONE SEALER with your floor A test area of one or two tiles should be attempted before sealing the entire floor. If this finish meets your requirements continue to seal the remaining tiles.
- Ensure that the surface to be sealed is completely clean and dry. Any stains, soil, cement or grouting present on the surface should be removed prior to sealing using LIFT OFF and TILE KLEEN as per instructions
- Newly laid areas require 4-6 weeks to allow mortar and grout to cure prior to sealing.
- Allow the tiles to dry thoroughly prior to sealing by leaving them for at least 24 hours after cleaning and washing.
- Do not seal hot surfaces - all surfaces must be cool.
- Apply three or four even generous coats of ALL-STONE SEALER using a paintbrush or lambswool applicator. Allow approximately 4 hours between applications.
- Allow 24 hours for the product to cure before allowing full use of the treated surface.
- In order to gain maximum benefit from the use of ALL-STONE SEALER it is recommended that all spills and soiling materials be removed from treated floors as soon as possible after the spill using Tile Kleen.
- Re-application of ALL-STONE SEALER may be necessary every 12 months or as necessary depending on the traffic and soiling.
- Brushes and application equipment may be cleaned with a hot solution of TILE KLEEN. Reseal the container after use to prevent deterioration of the product.
- As this product is used under conditions beyond our control, the seller will not be responsible for the results obtained. Liability is restricted to the replacement of any material if proven faulty and the manufacturer is not responsible for any loss or damage arising from incorrect usage. Determining the product's suitability for any intended use shall be the user's sole responsibility.
Coverage: 1 Litre will cover approx. 8-20 square metres per coat depending on the porosity of the tiles.
WARNING: Do not use ALL-STONE SEALER on surfaces in areas that are exposed to groundwater or saltwater from swimming pools. These areas can accumulate salt deposits, causing efflorescence and flaking of the sealer