Diversey Slate Finish 5L
High-Quality Sealer Polish Suitable For Use In All Indoor Areas But Not Wet
Diversey Slate Finish 5L is a versatile sealer polish that offers high performance and low maintenance benefits. This product is designed to be primarily used in dry areas with heavy foot traffic. Also, Diversey Slate Finish 5L is a great option for those who want to reduce maintenance efforts and still achieve a polished finish on their floors. Diversey Slate Finish 5L is suitable for a wide range of surfaces, making it a versatile option for commercial and residential use. The product's scuff and slip-resistant properties make it an ideal option for areas with heavy foot traffic, such as lobbies, hallways, and commercial spaces. Diversey Slate Finish 5L's wax-free formula ensures that the surfaces will not become slippery or hazardous when wet, making it a safer option for both employees and customers.
If you have questions on Diversey Slate Finish 5L, please call us at 03-9429-1223 or start a live chat with one of our experts if you require expert assistance. We are happy to serve you and provide a comprehensive solution.
- It is a self-shining acrylic finish that provides protection, and easy maintenance, and adds lustre to any "dry" area.
- To achieve optimal results, two coats of the product are needed initially.
- This sealer polish is only intended for indoor use.
- It is recommended to use Slate Seal or All Stone Sealer prior to using the SLATE FINISH for best results.
Features of Diversey Slate Finish 5L:
- Versatile sealer polish
- Low maintenance
- Multi-purpose sealer
- Suitable for use in dry areas with heavy traffic
- Scuff and slip resistant
- Wax-free polish
HOW TO USE
HOW TO USE
How to Use Diversey Slate Finish 5L:Guidelines
- Diversey Slate Finish 5L is suitable for use in all indoor areas but not wet areas (shower recesses, spas, and any exterior applications open to rain).
- After SLATE SEAL or ALL STONE SEALER has been used and dried thoroughly, apply 2 thin even coats of Diversey Slate Finish 5L allowing 1 hour of drying time between applications.
- For regular maintenance sweep floors daily to remove dust and light soils. Difficult stains can be spot cleaned with TILE KLEEN.
- When floors look dull wash with TILE KLEEN and apply SLATE FINISH to traffic areas only. This can be done about four times a year (depending on wear and traffic).
- Apply with a lambswool applicator or mop. SLATE FINISH can be used undiluted to achieve a high gloss finish or diluted 1:1 with clean water for a matt finish.
COVERAGE: 1 Litre will cover 8-20 square metres per coat depending on the porosity of the surface to be sealed.