EQ Renew Snake Skin Compound – 450gms
Three Grits to Match the Engineered Quartz Surface Finishing Style with A More Natural-Looking Creating a Snake Skin Effect
The EQ Renew Snake Skin Compound – 450gms comes in three different grits: EQ Renew Snake Skin Compound Fine – 450gms, EQ Renew Snake Skin Compound Super Fine – 450gms, and EQ Renew Snake Skin Compound Ultra Fine – 450gms to soften the high polished finish effect that comes after polishing the Engineered Quartz surface using the EQ Renew Final Polishing Kit. It somewhat makes the surface more natural-looking creating a snakeskin effect by ever slightly dulling the surface. There are three different grits available to suit the finishing style of the surface in question. It is to be used with our EQ Renew Snake Skin Buffing Pads. This final step completes the restoration process. For professional use only.
Note: You can select from the three grits listed below, each of which comes in a 450gm tub.
- EQ Renew Snake Skin Compound Fine – 450gms
- EQ Renew Snake Skin Compound Super Fine – 450gms
- EQ Renew Snake Skin Compound Ultra Fine – 450gms
Direction’s for use:
- Ensure which of the three EQ Renew Snake Skin Compounds you are planning to use.
- Apply the surface with a pinch of chosen EQ Renew Snake Skin Compound for a small work area along with an EQ Renew 3-Piece Snake Skin Buffing Pads. Use only one of the three snakeskin buffing pads for each EQ Renew Snake Skin Compound. Make sure that buffing pads are not mixed up to avoid cross-contamination that can influence the final result. It is best to label them.
- Use an adequate amount and not too much of EQ Renew Snake Skin Compound on the surface along with an EQ Renew 3-Piece Snake Skin Buffing Pads and work only for approximately 45 seconds, and check for progress.
- Wipe the surface clean with the Caesarstone Spray Cleaner which can be found in our Basic Engineered Quartz Care Kit.
If you're looking for the best suitable Snake Skin Finishing Kit, click the link to learn more about the EQ Renew Snake Skin Finishing Kit.
The EQ Renew Snake Skin Finishing Kit has three options for you to work with that best suit your need in order to achieve a snakeskin effect on the surface. EQ Renew Snake Skin Finish Kit allows you to break continuous shiny effects off the surface after polishing. The snakeskin effects vary on how you want your engineered quartz to look and for a stronger consistent snakeskin effect, EQ Renew Snake Skin Compound Fine - 100gms, is the best choice. But if you prefer to have a balance of strong and smooth snakeskin effect, go with the EQ Renew Snake Skin Compound Super Fine – 100gms. And if you want a very smooth consistent snakeskin finish you need to go with the EQ Renew Snake Skin Compound Ultra Fine - 100gms. To see and work the surface with unmatched results, you are free to choose whether you want a strong, balance, or smooth snakeskin finish on the surface with the EQ Renew 3-Piece Snake Skin Buffing Pads used to finish down to a flawless surface.