SPECIAL ALKALINE CLEANER
Lithofin ASR is a special cleaner from the LITHOFIN-line of professional use products. It is a strongly alkaline heavy-duty cleaner, which is formulated based on highly active, biologically degradable cleaning components.
Lithofin ASR is ideal for removing stubborn dirt deposits, grease, oil, wax, polymer layers, etc. Cleans and degreases ceramic tiles, stone, slabs, etc. Also, Lithofin ASR is free of solvents, and it does not develop any unpleasant or harmful vapours. Dissolves and removes most stubborn ingrained dirt as well as care product encrustations, burnt-in grease, polymer films, etc.
Cleaning is an essential part of the finishing process. The cleaning method can vary depending on the contaminant to be removed, amount of material involved, possible need for an automated process and overall effect on subsequent operations.
To select a cleaner, it is important to consider the effectiveness of the product, that is why Stone Doctor Australia recommends you to choose Lithofin ASR, a product that is cost-effective and a strong alkaline special cleaner.
Should you feel the need to use an alkaline cleaner please ensure you follow all the recommended health and safety precautions and procedures advised by the manufacturer.
Got questions about Lithofin ASR? Chat to our team of experts now!
- Highly effective
- Strongly Alkaline
- Solvent Free
- Professional Use Only.
Not for use on sensitive stone types i.e. marble, limestone, etc...
HOW TO USE
HOW TO USE
How to Use Lithofin ASR:
- Dilute Lithofin ASR up to approx. 1:3 to 1:5 with water, apply it to the surface and allow it to work for approx. 5 to 15 minutes.
- Brushing increases the effectiveness of the product.
- Then rinse the surface several times with clear water, making sure that no product residues remain.
- If you are not satisfied with the result, repeat this procedure either with a stronger concentration or with longer working times.
- Do not allow Lithofin ASR to dry on the surface. If necessary, add some water and brush.
- Please Note: we highly recommend testing Lithofin ASR in an inconspicuous area before use. Do not use on polished marble, resin-bonded stone, and other surfaces sensitive to alkaline products, such as aluminum, some plastics, lacquered surfaces, etc.
- Coverage: 5 to 20 m² per litre when used undiluted, up to approx.200 m²/litre when used diluted.
- Refer to the Safety Data sheet (SDS) before use
- Test in a small, hidden, area before the main application
- Keep away from heat and humidity
- Keep away from direct sunlight
Field of Use
- For intensively cleaning and de-greasing ceramics and porcelain, brick, natural, engineered, and concrete stone.
- Lithofin ASR is suitable for indoor and outdoor use.