Lithofin FVE - 1 LITRE
Ultra Enhancing Solvent Based Impregnating Sealer
Lithofin FVE - 1 LITRE is a high-performance solvent based impregnator that enhances the natural colour of stone and leaves a deep and vibrant finish. The intense depth of colour produced by Lithofin FVE - 1 LITRE, even on today’s highly textured surfaces, is exceptional. And at the same time as bringing out the colour of the stone it also gives it water and oil repellency. Lithofin FVE - 1 LITRE is suitable for kitchen benchtops, counters, vanity tops, window sills, table tops and similar small surfaces.
Lithofin FVE - 1 LITRE gives all-out protection from oil and water stains and Lithofin FVE - 1 LITRE works best and is a highly dependable and reliable colour enhancing product. Lithofin FVE - 1 LITRE is ideal for hard surfaces and a colour enhancer for worktops, floors, and smaller areas of stone, such as shower bases.
Natural stone is one of the oldest, and certainly the most time-tested, of building materials known to man. Its beauty, durability, long life cycle and low-maintenance qualities are well noted. Those who love and understand natural stones are highly aware that each stone has a set of properties that differentiates itself from others. Gladly, worry no more because Stone Doctor Australia gives you one of the latest products made by Lithofin which is the Lithofin FVE - 1 LITRE.
Features of Lithofin FVE - 1 LITRE:
- Fast drying
- Extreme colour intensification
- Does not harm any layers
- Ready to use
- Easy to use
Got questions about Lithofin FVE - 1 LITRE? Chat to our one-of-team experts now!
* Cannot protect calcium-based materials from getting acid-etched i.e marble, limestone, travertine, polished concrete, etc..
HOW TO USE
HOW TO USE
How to Use Lithofin FVE - 1 Litre:
- The surface to be treated must be completely dried out, clean and free of stains.
- The surface temperature must be between 10 and 25°C.
- Always test Lithofin FVE - 1 LITRE on an offcut to establish the required product quantity and to evaluate the effect.
- Application tools: (wide) soft bristled brush, absorbent cloths, melamine pads.
- Shake container prior to use.
- Evenly apply Lithofin FVE - 1 LITRE undiluted working cross-wise.
- Allow Lithofin FVE - 1 LITRE to draw into the surface (approx. 10 min. at 20°C).
- This process takes longer in lower temperatures and is faster in higher temperatures.
- Do not allow Lithofin FVE - 1 LITRE to dry on the surface, add more if required.
- Remove the excess product from the surface and towel dry.
- In order to achieve the optimal surface finish, rub the surface down with a melamine pad.
- Allow to dry for at least one hour.
- Please Note: glass, ceramics and surfaces sensitive to solvents (wood, lcquer, etc.) must be protected. Tools can be cleaned with thinner.
- Coverage: up to 40m² per litre on polished surfaces, up to 20m² on honed and brushed surfaces
- Drying time: stone can be handled and transported (without packaging) after one hour (at 20°C). The full protective effect sets in after three days
- Refer to the Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for Lithofin FVE - 1 Litre before use.
Field of Use
- Protects natural stone and enhances the appearance by intensifying the natural colour and accentuating the structure.
- Lithofin FVE - 1 LITRE is suitable for kitchen worktops, counters, vanity tops, window sills, tabletops, and similar small surfaces.
- Surfaces: Lithofin FVE - 1 LITRE is ideally suited for dark natural stone such as Nero Assoluto, Impala, etc. with polished, honed, or brushed surfaces
- Please Note: not recommended for large surfaces (floors).