Lithofin KF Cement Residue Remover
Acidic Porcelain Tile Cleaner
Lithofin KF Cement Residue Remover is ideal for all interior ceramic surfaces including porcelain tiles that are fully vitrified tiles, quarry tiles, clay pavers, etc. With Lithofin KF Cement Residue Remover, it effortlessly removes cement and mortar residues, rust, lime, efflorescence, and other hardened dirt layers. The strength of Lithofin KF Cement Residue gives a fast reaction that leaves the surface clean and free of all residues.
Removing cement grout residue? Worry no more! Stone Doctor Australia got your back. The unique aspect of our Lithofin KF Cement Residue Remover is that it dissolves cement from the surface, but not the cement from the grouting. The grout is even strengthened. Also, Lithofin KF Cement Residue Remover is suitable for removing rust. When it concerns really stubborn cement and mortar residues, we recommend Lithofin KF Cement Residue Remover.
Using Lithofin KF Cement Residue Remover you’ll be able to keep the original appearance of and structure of your surfaces for a very long time, with no fading, scratching, or cracking.
Got questions about Lithofin KF Cement Residue Remover? Chat to our one-of-team experts now!
- High yield
- Fast acting
- Low on odour
- Strong effect
- Acid based
* All Lithofin KF products are formulated for use on porcelain & ceramic surfaces. They are never to be used on Natural or Engineered Stone surfaces.
HOW TO USE
HOW TO USE
How to Use Lithofin KF Cement Residue Remover:
- Dilute Lithofin KF Cement Residue Remover approx. 1:5 to 1:15 with water depending on the stubbornness of the deposits.
- Apply the solution to the wet surface and spread with a brush or scrubber.
- After several minutes, remove the solution from the surface with a wiping cloth or a wet and dry vacuum.
- Rinse well with clear water.
- In case of stubborn deposits, repeat this procedure with a lower degree of dilution or undiluted.
- Please Note: Always test the product in an inconspicuous area prior to use. Acid sensitive surface such as enamel, zinc, marble, limestone, certain decorative tiles, woods, etc. must be protected against splashes.
- Refer to the Safety Data sheet (SDS) before use
- Test in a small, hidden, area before the main application
- Keep away from heat and humidity
- Keep away from direct sunlight
Field of Use
- Due to its mild odour, Lithofin KF Cement Residue Remover is particularly suitable for indoor use.
- For cleaning all ceramic surfaces, which need to be cleaned after laying and grouting.
- The original appearance of the surface is restored.
- Surfaces: suitable for all acid resistant ceramic wall and floor tiles, quarry tiles, porcelain, clay and brick as well as terracotta surfaces.