Lithofin KF Intensive Cleaner
Alkaline Porcelain & Ceramic Tile Deep Cleaner
Lithofin KF Intensive Cleaner is a strong alkaline product based on highly active and biologically degradable components. Surfaces become more attractive and less sensitive with continued use. Lithofin KF Intensive Cleaner dissolves and removes stubborn ingrained dirt, oil and grease, rubber, care product residues, etc.
Got questions about porcelain and ceramic floor cleaning? Besides their phenomenal beauty and versatility, porcelain and ceramic tile floors have the advantage of being very low-maintenance. Ceramics are made of natural particles that are shaped and fired in a kiln at very high temperatures.
One of the biggest advantages of porcelain and ceramic tile is that it's one of the easiest flooring materials to clean. To keep it looking tidy, we recommend you to use Lithofin KF Intensive Cleaner.
Whether you have ceramic, porcelain, or some other type of acid repellent tile, Lithofin KF Intensive Cleaner keeps your tile floors in great shape. Got questions about Lithofin KF Intensive Cleaner? Chat to our one-of-team experts now!
- Very High yield
- Highly effective and strong
- Strong Alkaline product
- Doesn’t form any layers
HOW TO USE
HOW TO USE
- Dilute Lithofin KF Intensive Cleaner up to 1:10 with cold or lukewarm water and distribute evenly on the surface with a brush or scrubber.
- Allow the product to work for 10 to 20 minutes, brushing occasionally and not allowing the product to dry.
- Remove from the surface with a cloth or with a wet and dry vac and rinse the surface with clear water.
- When used as a regular maintenance product: use approx. 300 to 400ml per 10 L of water for a surface of 100 to 150m².
- Wipe the surfaces wet so dirt can be dissolved and removed.
- Please Note: do not use on polished marble and other surfaces sensitive to alkaline.
- Always try the product in an inconspicuous area prior to use.
- Refer to the Safety Data sheet (SDS) before use
- Test in a small, hidden, area before the main application
- Keep away from heat and humidity
- Keep away from direct sunlight
Field of Use
- For basic and thorough cleaning of dirty or poorly maintained surfaces.
- For regular maintenance on surfaces subject to heavy wear and tear.
- Suitable for all polished and unglazed porcelain tiles. For indoor and outdoor use.
- Not suitable for acidic sensitive surfaces.