Lithofin KF Mildew-Away Spray - 500ML
Porcelain & Ceramic Tiled Surface Mould & Mildew Remover
Lithofin KF Mildew-Away Spray - 500ML removes black mould and mildew spots from cement and silicone grouting in bathrooms and kitchens as well as discolouration caused by plants. Lithofin KF Mildew-Away Spray - 500ML is suitable for use around ceramic and porcelain tiles only. Lithofin KF Mildew-Away Spray - 500ML works quickly and efficiently inhibits re-growth.
Mould easily grows in really dark, damp corners, and grows both inside the house and outside, which is why it can be a common sight in bathrooms. Having them around puts health safety at risk. Since mould is a fungus, it creates spores to reproduce. Mould can build up for many reasons, apart from a lack of ventilation in your bathroom; these include leaking pipes, poor insulation, or if condensation has not been removed following a shower. Stone Doctor Australia wants to make sure that not only your bathrooms, shower & toilet areas that have ceramic or porcelain tiles on their surface be not only free of mould but also ensure a healthier environment is preserved in these areas. To protect you and your family, use Lithofin KF Mildew-Away Spray - 500ML.
It’s important that you don’t just ignore mould growing in your home. If you want to keep mould out of your precious home, the best way to do that is to use this special fast-acting product from Lithofin; Lithofin KF Mildew-Away Spray - 500ML. One spray to clean your bathroom away!
Removing mould from grout and tiles in the bathroom, kitchen, etc.. Lithofin KF Mildew-Away Spray - 500ML is the key to protecting your health. Learn how to safely remove it using Lithofin KF Mildew-Away Spray - 500ML with help from our team of experts here.
- Ready to use
- Easy and safe to use
- Fast acting
- Contains chlorine
HOW TO USE
HOW TO USE
How to Use Lithofin KF Mildew-Away Spray - 500ml:
- First remove the child-proof cap and replace it with the sprayer.
- Turn the nozzle to spray and, from a distance of approx. 15 to 20cm spray the product on the afflicted surfaces.
- Allow the product to work for 10 to 20 minutes, in very stubborn cases repeat the application after approx. 10 minutes.
- Then completely remove from the surface with plenty of water and a hard sponge or brush.
- Close the bottle with the child-proof cap and clean the sprayer with water.
- Please Note: causes light stains on textiles. Do not spray on plants, textiles, metals such as iron, copper, nickel, aluminium, etc. Immediately remove splashes with plenty of water. Do not use on polished marble and sensitive glazed tiles and enamel.
- We highly recommend trying the product in an inconspicuous area prior to use.
- In case of extreme mould growth on elastic joints, we recommend removing the joint material, spraying the open joint with plenty of Lithofin KF Mildew-Away Spray - 500ML and then closing the joint with new material.
- Refer to the Safety Data sheet (SDS) before use
- Test in a small, hidden, area before the main application
- Keep away from heat and humidity
- Keep away from direct sunlight
Field of Use
- For removing mould and mildew from cement and silicone grouting, from tiles and plastic parts in sanitary areas as well as for removing mould and algae from masonry, concrete and other similar surfaces.