Lithofin KF Stain-Stop - 1 LITRE
Porcelain and Ceramic Tile Sealer
Lithofin KF Stain-Stop - 1 LITRE is quite unique and will give a clean and uniform feel to ceramic & porcelain tiled surfaces. Lithofin KF Stain-Stop - 1 LITRE is low maintenance, non-film forming penetrating sealer for all types of ceramic & porcelain tiled floors and walls including its use on vitrified quarry tile.
Lithofin KF Stain-Stop - 1 LITRE is designed for the initial treatment of new floors with polished and sensitive surfaces, making maintenance easier.
Achieving and retaining that perfect-looking tiled floor is often everybody’s goal. Stone Doctor Australia provides a genuine solution for porcelain, ceramic and vitrified quarry surfaces. Lithofin KF Stain-Stop - 1 LITRE is a water-based impregnator designed for newly laid absorbent ceramic and porcelain tiles both polished or unglazed. Lithofin KF Stain-Stop - 1 LITRE when applied will penetrate into the substrate which in turn creates anti-staining properties against absorbing water, oil, grease, and dirt.
Got questions on Lithofin KF Stain-Stop - 1 LITRE? Chat to our team of experts now!
- Ready to use
- Water based
- Solvent free
- Fast acting
NOTE: This product is not for use on natural stone surfaces.
HOW TO USE
HOW TO USE
How to Use Lithofin KF Stain-Stop - 1 LITRE:
- The surface to be treated must be completely clean and dry.
- Shake Lithofin KF Stain-Stop - 1 LITRE well before use.
- Apply undiluted with a clean microfibre cloth or a lamb’s wool roller and ensure even distribution by wiping (rolling) over the surface several times.
- For best results, treat the surface in sections of approx. 15m² at a time.
- After 20 minutes, completely remove any surface residues with a squeegee and then with a dry cloth.
- Attention! Lithofin KF Stain-Stop - 1 LITRE must sink into the substrate. Immediately wipe off puddles and drips. Do not allow Lithofin KF Stain-Stop - 1 LITRE to dry on the surface. Carefully remove all residues and check against the backlight.
- Please Note: In rare instances, an impregnator may not suitable for some types of porcelain tiles. Always try Lithofin KF Stain-Stop - 1 LITRE in an inconspicuous area prior to use. Protect glass, varnished surfaces, plastics, etc. against splashes.
- Coverage: up to 40m² per LITRE, depending on the absorbency of the surface.
- Refer to the Safety Data sheet (SDS) before use
- Test in a small, hidden, area before the main application
- Keep away from heat and humidity
- Keep away from direct sunlight
Field of Use
- For protecting all newly laid absorbent polished and unglazed porcelain tiles in order to facilitate maintenance. Suitable for indoor and outdoor use.