Lithofin KF Vitra-Clean
For Regular Cleaning Of Porcelain & Ceramic Tiles
Lithofin KF Vitra-Clean is mildly alkaline ideal for maintenance to create an optimum, streak-free cleaning effect without building up layers. Surfaces become more attractive and less sensitive with the continued use of Lithofin KF Vitra-Clean. A beautiful and extremely durable flooring option, porcelain tiles will retain their sparkling finish for years—so long as it's cleaned regularly and appropriately with Lithofin KF Vitra-Clean.
Porcelain tiles are a form of ceramic tiles that are made from finer clays and are pressed together under greater pressure and at a higher temperature than ceramic tiles. Porcelain tiles are durable and are extremely child and asthma-friendly. One of the biggest advantages of porcelain tiles is that it’s one of the easiest floor materials to hygienic and clean.
Upkeeping porcelain & ceramic tiles spotless isn't difficult, but it can get tricky especially when the first initial clean was never undertaken to remove grout haze, limescale, etc. this process then starts the ball rolling where maintenance and aftercare can be made easy for the end-user. Thankfully, Stone Doctor Australia gives you this Lithofin KF Vitra-Clean as a special product that allows you to keep it looking tidy, maintains the shine, and is streak-free. You can achieve that by making sure you are partnered with Lithofin KF Vitra-Clean.
Another good thing about porcelain & ceramic is that it’s a non-absorbent and are often used in bathrooms and kitchens. Although they’re resistant to water and many staining agents, rings and marks can still appear. This is why it’s essential to use the right cleaning products for cleaning! Use Lithofin KF Vitra-Clean.
Porcelain & ceramic are considered to be a staple in home and office interior design. They’re relatively easy to care for, and with proper cleaning products like Lithofin KF Vitra-Clean, they can be a very wonderful part of your project.
Features Of Lithofin KF Vitra-Clean:
- Highly effective
- Suitable for polished surfaces
- Mildly Alkaline
* All Lithofin KF products are formulated for use on porcelain & ceramic surfaces. They are never to be used on Natural or Engineered Stone surfaces
HOW TO USE
HOW TO USE
How to Use Lithofin KF Vitra-Clean:
- Add one squirt of Lithofin KF Vitra-Clean to a 10 litre bucket of water.
- Wipe the floor with a wet cloth, then wring out the cloth and wiping again in order to remove the Lithofin KF Vitra-Clean. The best alternative is to use it with a microfibre flatbed mop for rinse-free application.
- Do not walk on the surface until it is completely dry.
- Please Note: do not leave Lithofin KF Vitra-Clean on sensitive surfaces. In cases of doubt, try the product in an inconspicuous area.
- Advice: surfaces that are subject to high levels of wear and tear should occasionally be cleaned with Lithofin KF Intensive Cleaner. Calcium deposits, rust, and soap scum can be removed either with Lithofin KF Cement Residue Remover for Porcelain Tiles or Lithofin KF Active-Clean for Ceramic Tiles.
Field of Use:
* Kindly refer to the Technical Data Sheet (TDS) for Lithofin KF Vitra-Clean for complete details. The above consist of important extracted information only and not all.