Lithofin MN Easy-Clean
Spray and Wipe Cleaner. For All Stone Types
Lithofin MN Easy-Clean is a special product from Lithofin that comes in a spray bottle and is designed for everyday regular cleaning of small stone surfaces such as kitchen bench tops, table tops, bathroom vanities, fireplace surrounds, and wall tiles.
Lithofin MN Easy-Clean removes dirt, oil, and grease residues and provides streak-free cleaning without forming a layer on the surface of the stone it enhances the appearance of the surface and leaves a pleasant odour. This product has a highly active ingredient and makes the surface clean and streak-free.
Stone countertops not only add an expensive touch to kitchens, baths, and multi-purpose rooms, but they are an excellent choice for durability. Whether you choose marble, granite, limestone, marble, quartz, onyx, or travertine, it is important to learn how to care for each type of stone properly to prevent damage. That’s why Stone Doctor Australia brings you one of the most special and unique products from the Lithofin brand, Lithofin MN Easy-Clean, A ready to use cleaner, that just spray and wipe!
Features Of Lithofin MN Easy-Clean
- Streak-free cleaning
- Pleasant odour
- Ready to use
- Suitable for natural and artificial stone
- Cleans, protects, and maintains
- Poses no health concerns once dry
HOW TO USE
HOW TO USE
- Spray Lithofin MN Easy-Clean on the entire surface.
- Allow the product to work briefly, then wipe the surface with a cloth.
- Surface may have to be buffed with a dry cloth.
- Please Note: do not spray on hot surfaces.
- Coverage: up to 20m² per bottle.
- For more stubborn dirt, we recommend Lithofin MN Power Clean.
- Refer to the Safety Data sheet (SDS) before use
- Test in a small, hidden, area before the main application
- Keep away from heat and humidity
- Keep away from direct sunlight
Field of Use
- For regular, every-day cleaning of all small natural stone and quartz surfaces such as kitchen benchtops, table tops, and in sanitary areas.
- Specially formulated for use on marble and limestone.
- Also suitable for ceramics, glass and plastic surfaces.