Lithofin MN Outdoor-Cleaner - 1 Litre
Dark Mould Remover For Stone & Concrete Pavers
Lithofin MN Outdoor-Cleaner - 1 Litre has been known to work on all-natural pavers and cast concrete. Lithofin MN Outdoor-Cleaner - 1 Litre will remove stains without attacking the surface below for a clean and bright finish. However, Lithofin MN Outdoor-Cleaner - 1 Litre is not recommended for semi-polished or polished natural stone types, especially calcite containing sensitive materials. Always test Lithofin MN Outdoor-Cleaner - 1 Litre in an inconspicuous area before use.
Everyday activities such as showering, bathing, washing-up, cleaning and cooking can cause dampness in properties which can lead to a build-up of condensation. In most cases, mould is not an immediate health issue. However, if left without the problem being addressed, the mould spores can cause health issues especially for people with asthma and other respiratory conditions.
When it comes to removing black dark mould, the very question is: what caused it in the first place. Dark mould is a fungus caused by damp, which will continue to grow until you do something to get rid of it.
Let Stone Doctor Australia become your ally in the fight against unpleasant and unsightly mould. And so, we offer Lithofin MN Outdoor-Cleaner - 1 Litre designed to work fast and thoroughly removing any stubborn dark mould on your outdoor pavers and has the ability to remove some stains caused by plants and general absorbed dirt.
Mould will sooner or later develop if the surface isn’t treated effectively. Staining is the first sign of microbial deterioration, a biochemical reaction you certainly do not want on your stone surfaces. Lithofin MN Outdoor-Cleaner - 1 Litre can help you get rid of mould on all types of natural stone and concrete surfaces.
A good quality mould remover enables you to make any "mould issue" a thing of the past. Lithofin MN Outdoor-Cleaner - 1 Litre is considered highly effective and a fast-acting mould remover.
Let the battle with that horrible mould begin by using Lithofin MN Outdoor-Cleaner - 1 Litre as it is a very specialised solution! Chat with our team experts now!
Features of Lithofin MN Outdoor-Cleaner - 1 Litre:
- Ready to use
- Works intensively
- Use on natural and engineered stone surfaces & concrete
NOTE: * Care & Caution needs to be addressed when working around plant life, planter boxes, etc. Product has the tendency to harm them.
HOW TO USE
HOW TO USE
How to Use Lithofin MN Outdoor-Cleaner - 1 Litre:
- Use a garden sprayer to apply Lithofin MN Outdoor-Cleaner - 1 Litre generously in undiluted form.
- Allow Lithofin MN Outdoor-Cleaner - 1 Litre to work for 2 to 10 hours depending on the stubbornness of the dirt deposits
- Brush the surface and rinse with clear water.
- In very stubborn cases, repeat this procedure
- Please Note: Test Lithofin MN Outdoor-Cleaner - 1 Litre suitability in an inconspicuous area prior to use. Shield treated surfaces from rain for approx. 4 hours. Protect plants, textiles, metals, wood, etc. The product will damage these surfaces.
- Application Temperature: 10 to 25°C. Do not use on warm surfaces
- Coverage: approx. 5 to 15m² per litre
- Lithofin ALGEX - 1 Litre (Algaecide) will help to keep outdoor surfaces clean and free of green deposits.
- for Lithofin MN Outdoor-Cleaner - 1 Litre before use.
Field of Use
- For thoroughly cleaning outside surfaces made of natural and concrete stone, such as stairs, walk ways, walls, etc.
- Lithofin MN Outdoor-Cleaner - 1 Litre is suitable for removing dark mould stains from silicone joints.
Technical Data Sheet (TDS) for Lithofin MN Outdoor-Cleaner - 1 Litre for complete details. The above consist of important extracted information only and not all.