Lithofin MN Polish Liquid Wax - 1 LITRE
Surface Improving Stone Top Wax
Lithofin MN Polish Liquid Wax - 1 LITRE is a special product from the LITHOFIN-range for marble, natural and engineered stone. It is a solvent-based polishing liquid containing high-quality solvent waxes. Lithofin MN Polish Liquid Wax - 1 LITRE does not contain any environmentally problematic CHC’s like trichloroethane or similar solvents.
Lithofin MN Polish Liquid Wax - 1 LITRE is best for treating, sealing, and polishing natural and man-made stone surfaces daily, weekly, or monthly. There are a lot of polishing products out there, but nothing beats the Lithofin MN Polish Liquid Wax - 1 LITRE, which is considered safe for the environment.
If you take care of and maintain your stone countertops, they will last a lifetime. Even though stone surfaces are strong, they can be damaged by things like air pollution, freezing and thawing, salt attack, etc., which can threaten their structural integrity and take away their natural beauty. Even granites and quartzites, which are the hardest types of stone, will lose their polished beauty if they are exposed to a lot of wear and tear from these elements and from regular use.
Don't worry, Stone Doctor Australia will take care of many of these problems for you. If you want to make quick improvements to your polished stone benchtops and vanities, we recommend that you use a special product like Lithofin MN Polish Liquid Wax - 1 LITRE.
Lithofin MN Polish Liquid Wax - 1 LITRE can be used to make a thin film that can be polished to a high shine by hand or by machine. Lithofin MN Polish Liquid Wax - 1 LITRE could be used as part of the first treatment for newly installed natural and engineered stone surfaces, window sills, tabletops, etc., to improve the look, protect them, and make maintenance easier.
Got questions about Lithofin MN Polish? Chat to our team of experts now!
Features of Lithofin MN Polish Liquid Wax - 1 Litre:
- Ready to use
- Easy to polish
- Contains solvent
- Colour enhancer
- Works intensively
- Indoor use
* This product creates a topical finish and cannot replace conventional restoration tasks that of mechanical honing with suitable abrasives or and the use of specifically designed reactive surface polishing powders/compounds / gels.
HOW TO USE
HOW TO USE
How To Use Lithofin MN Polish Liquid Wax - 1 Litre:
- Turn off underfloor heating.
- Shake bottle before use.
- Thinly and evenly apply Lithofin MN Polish Liquid Wax - 1 LITRE with a clean cloth and allow the Lithofin MN Polish Liquid Wax - 1 LITRE to dry.
- Then polish with a soft linen polishing cloth, polishing pad or 000 steel wool.
- Highly absorbent surfaces may have to be treated more than once.
- Please Note: the surface to be treated must be completely clean and dry. Do not apply in temperatures below 15°C and above 25°C. Protect surfaces sensitive to solvents. Lithofin MN Polish Liquid Wax - 1 LITRE is suitable for indoor use only and for elevated surfaces. Well-honed surfaces are a prerequisite for good results. If the application is patchy, polish off with steel wool (ooo). Layer forming surface treatment products affect the slip-resistant properties of the surface. We highly recommend trying the Lithofin MN Polish Liquid Wax - 1 LITRE in an inconspicuous area prior to use. Lithofin MN Polish Liquid Wax - 1 LITRE can be removed with Lithofin MN Power-Clean or in extremely stubborn cases with Lithofin WAX-OFF. On smaller surfaces, use Lithofin MN Polish Cream.
- Coverage: 15 to 20m²/Ltr. depending on the surface.
- Drying Time: after 5-10 min. ready for polish, completely dry after 50-60 min.
- Durability: resistant to regular household dirt and salt, not resistant to petrol and similar substances. Depending on the level of wear and tear, the Lithofin MN Polish Liquid Wax - 1 LITRE’s effect will last for several months.
- Refer to the Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for Lithofin MN Polish Liquid Wax - 1 Litre before use.
Field of Use
- Could form part of initial treatment of newly installed natural and engineered stone surfaces, window sills, tabletops, etc. to improve the appearance and provide protection.
- Also, to freshen up marginally worn and dull stone surfaces at times.
- Surfaces: all finely honed and polished natural stones such as marble, limestone, travertine, slate, granite, etc. as well as engineered stone, agglo marble and terrazzo.