Lithofin MN Power-Clean
Deep Cleaning Detergent. For All Stone Types
Lithofin MN Power-Clean is ideal for cleaning marble, natural and engineered stone. Lithofin MN Power-Clean is a product low in solvents, low in odour, and economical in use. It is a mild alkaline cleaner, which contains a balanced mixture of cleaning components that guarantee optimal performance.
Lithofin MN Power-Clean is formulated for the removal of ingrained dirt from heavily soiled floors, it is very good for cleaning newly laid floors and helps to remove cement, adhesive, and grout residues on smooth polished surfaces. Lithofin MN Power-Clean will also remove several types of light staining. On older floors, polish residues, the buildup of care products, acrylic emulsion, and much more can be effectively removed with the use of Lithofin MN Power-Clean.
Keep your stone clean with Lithofin MN Power-Clean. This high-quality cleaner is ideal for occasional deep cleaning right through to removing stubborn dirt.
Cleaning and maintaining your stone surfaces shouldn’t be hard, though it can be labor-intensive. Thankfully, Stone Doctor Australia has paved the way to include Lithofin MN Power-Clean in your cleaning habit to give your floors a deep periodic clean as and when required and its frequency is totally depending on what the stone surfaces.
The only key to keeping your floors clean and free of dirt, residue, and stains is regular and efficient cleaning. Simply use Lithofin MN Power-Clean can be enough. If you’re unsure how Lithofin MN Power-Clean is used, chat with our team experts now! We are pleased to assist you.
Features of Lithofin MN Power-Clean:
- Concentrated – High yield
- Highly Effective – Cost Efficient
- Low on solvents and odour
HOW TO USE
HOW TO USE
How to Use Lithofin MN Power-Clean:
- Apply and evenly distribute Cleaner for Grout Residue Lithofin MN Power-Clean diluted up to 1:10 and wipe the surface.
- In case of stubborn dirt deposits, apply undiluted or diluted up to 1:5 with a brush and distribute.
- Allow the Lithofin MN Power-Clean to work for 10 to 20 minutes; brush occasionally. Do not allow it to dry by adding water if necessary.
- Brush again before wiping up.
- On large areas, use a squeegee to remove the Lithofin MN Power-Clean or a wet vacuum to suck up all dirt & solution.
- Wash the surface thoroughly with clean water.
- If the result is not satisfactory, repeat the process allowing the Lithofin MN Power-Clean to work longer and brush more vigorously.
- Please Note: avoid splashes on sensitive areas such as metal or wood, painted or varnished surfaces, wallpaper, etc. Always test the Lithofin MN Power-Clean in an inconspicuous area prior to use.
- Coverage: approx. 10-30m² per litre
- Advice: for removing wax layers and the like, we recommend Lithofin WAX-OFF. For cement residues and rust discolorations on granite, gneiss, and similar acid-resistant stones, use Lithofin MN Builders-Clean.
- Refer to the Safety Data sheet (SDS) for Lithofin MN Power-Clean before use.
Field of Use
- For thoroughly cleaning used or exceptionally dirty surfaces Initial cleaning of newly laid surfaces.
- Suitable for use on polished, finely honed, and rough marble and all types of other natural stones.
- Facilitates removing cement residues from polished marble.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
* Kindly refer to the Technical Data Sheet (TDS) for Lithofin MN Power-Clean for complete details. The above consist of important extracted information only and not all.