Lithofin MN Stain-Stop ECO
Water Based Limestone Penetrating Sealer
Lithofin MN Stain-Stop ECO is a special water-based penetrating sealer with different chemical properties than similar solvent-based products. Also, the Lithofin MN Stain-Stop ECO is almost odourless and has highly active polymers that repel water and oil to make sure that this easy-to-apply treatment gives the best results. Lithofin MN Stain-Stop ECO gives the best protection against water and oil stains and makes cleaning easier.
Did you know that limestone is a natural stone? And as a result is very porous. We know how important it is to maintain your natural stone surfaces. Marble, granite, and limestone all have a tendency to get stains from harsh and unwanted compounds. If you are having trouble keeping your stone surfaces clean, Lithofin MN Stain-Stop ECO is the key.
Stone Doctor Australia offers high-quality Lithofin limestone penetrating sealers like this Lithofin MN Stain-Stop ECO. If you apply Lithofin MN Stain-Stop ECO carefully all over the surface, it will protect the limestone and grout from water and stains.
The good thing is that Lithofin MN Stain-Stop ECO doesn't change the look of the stone, and it's perfect for porous, highly absorbent limestone surfaces. Lastly, Lithofin MN Stain-Stop ECO usually looks more natural after it has been applied and set. Lithofin MN Stain-Stop ECO usually protects for over ten years.
Maintain your surfaces with Lithofin MN Stain-Stop ECO, one of the best limestone penetrating sealers ever made. Have you been interested to know? Talk to one of our experts now!
Features Of Lithofin MN Stain-Stop ECO:
- For polished, semi-polished, honed limestone surfaces
- Ready to use
- Long lasting
- Low odour
- Water and oil repellent
- Certified food safe
* Cannot protect calcium based materials from getting acid etched i.e marble, limestone, travertine, etc..
HOW TO USE
HOW TO USE
- Check the suitability and effect with a test in an inconspicuous area.
- The surface must be absorbent, completely dry, clean and free of stains.
- Shake bottle before use.
- Apply generously and evenly using a lambs wool application, roller, lint free cloth or sponge.
- Ensure even distribution by wiping over several times.
- Ensure that all surface residues is removed within 15 minutes by toweling them off.
- Do not allow residues to dry on the surface.
- On highly absorbent surfaces, apply several coats wet-in-wet.
- Drying time is approximately 3 hours.
- Treatment is fully effective after 48 hours.
- Do not cover surface before then and wipe up any spills immediately.
- Some materials may appear slightly darker after treatment.
- If no prior product experience exists or in cases of doubt, we recommend a trial application.
- Avoid splashes on wood, glass, PVC, lacquered surfaces etc.
- Application temperature; 100C and not over 250
- Refer to the Safety Data sheet (SDS) before use
- Test in a small, hidden, area before the main application
- Keep away from heat and humidity
- Keep away from direct sunlight
Field of Use
- To protect absorbent natural stone against staining and to render surfaces water and oil repellent.
- Treatment is recommended for all stone surfaces, such as: floors in kitchen, dining and living areas. The surfaces can be polished, semi-polished or honed.
- Lithofin MN Stain-Stop ECO can be used as initial protection before grouting and as a pre-treatment.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use.