Lithofin PRO Pre-Sealer
Trade Grade Penetrating Sealer
Lithofin PRO Pre-Sealer effectively protects natural stones, engineered stones, ceramic tiles, porcelain tiles, terracotta, clay and brick pavers, and similar surfaces against the penetration of oil, grease, dirt, and water, and it largely prevents staining. Lithofin PRO Pre-Sealer penetrates into the surface and forms an extremely thin, invisible film in the capillaries. The appearance of the treated surface is either unaffected or only slightly altered.
The solvent-free Lithofin PRO Pre-Sealer is a water-based product, and it has different chemical properties than solvent-based impregnators. Therefore, the application method differs from other impregnators and should be applied by a professional. The product is ready-to-use and contains water and oil repellent polymers and additives.
Using a good and high-quality sealer like Lithofin PRO Pre-Sealer is a good sealer that will keep it looking spectacular for many years to come while extending its service life. And even if the the surface begins to show wear after years of exposure to the environment, you can often restore its original beauty with a good cleaning and fresh sealing application.
Protect your stone by sealing it with Lithofin PRO Sealer. Lithofin’s range of impregnating sealers are designed to help prevent penetration of water, oil, grease, and general dirt, without altering the materials slip resistance or finish.
You have questions? Chat with our team of experts now!
HOW TO USE
HOW TO USE
- The surface should be completely dry, clean and free of stains.
- Shake the bottle before use.
- Apply generously and evenly in undiluted form using a sprayer or a clean microfibre applicator.
- Highly absorbent surfaces should receive a second application after ca. 20 minutes.
- Avoid puddles and drips which should be wiped away immediately.
- Ensure that all surplus product is removed, do not allow it to dry on the surface.
- The full effect will be achieved after 48 hours.
- Keep the surface free of water and oil during this time.
- Clean all tools with water immediately after use.
- Please Note: some materials may appear slightly darker after treatment.
- If no prior product experience exists or in cases of doubt, we recommend a trial application.
- Always treat the entire surface in a room.
- The product does not protect against acid ingress.
- Remove splashes on wood, glass, PVC, lacquered surfaces and mastic filled joints with a cloth.
- Application temperature: 100C and 250
- Refer to the Safety Data sheet (SDS) before use
- Test in a small, hidden, area before the main application
- keep out of the reach of children.
- Keep away from heat and humidity
- Keep away from direct sunlight
- Use in a well-ventilated area
Field of Use
- Protective treatment for absorbent surfaces. Facilitates care and maintenance of surfaces in kitchens and bathrooms, on window sills, tables, and all other stain sensitive areas. Suitable for indoor and outdoor use.