Lithofin Stainstop PLUS
Natural Stone Enhancer
Lithofin Stainstop PLUS is designed to make absorbent stone surfaces more vivid in colour and at the same time, it makes the surface water and oil repellent thereby largely preventing staining.
Start preserving and enhancing your stone with high-performance products like Lithofin Stainstop PLUS impregnator sealer that acts as a natural stone enhancer and protects against staining and enhances the colour of the stone without giving a gloss finish. Lithofin Stainstop PLUS sealer makes the surface of the stone water and oil repellent. The product is suitable for polished and unpolished natural stone and ceramic surfaces, in both indoor and outdoor areas. Lithofin Stainstop PLUS contains solvents and gives long-term effects.
Whether you're looking for standard stone sealers (impregnators) or colour stone enhancers you'll find them here. Discover the world's best stone sealers from Lithofin. Here at Stone Doctor Australia, you can shop our lineup of high-quality stone products that are guaranteed to help you with your stone care project. Refresh your stone surfaces with our exceptional stone products better than any others on the market, introducing the Lithofin Stainstop PLUS.
Find everything you need here. Have questions for Lithofin Stainstop PLUS? chat or call us, and our team experts will help.
Features Of Lithofin Stainstop PLUS
- For polished, semi-polished, honed stone
- Ready to use
- Darkens the colour of the material
- Long lasting effect
- Water and oil repellent
- For indoors and outdoors
- Surface remains breathable
- Food Safe
* Cannot protect calcium-based materials from getting acid-etched i.e marble, limestone, travertine, polished concrete, etc..
HOW TO USE
HOW TO USE
How to Use Lithofin Stainstop PLUS:
- Always test Lithofin Stainstop PLUS in an inconspicuous area before application.
- The surface to be treated must be completely dry, clean, and free of stains.
- Apply Lithofin Stainstop PLUS with a lambswool applicator, a roller, or a microfibre cloth.
- The surface should be uniformly wet.
- On very absorbent surfaces, this procedure may have to be repeated within five minutes.
- Attention! Lithofin Stainstop PLUS must penetrate the surface.
- Rough surfaces: residues and foam should be evenly distributed before drying, but not completely dried off. The surface should appear wet.
- Polished surfaces: carefully wipe Lithofin Stainstop PLUS off, do not allow residues to dry. On large areas, remove Lithofin Stainstop PLUS residues with a squeegee and buff the surface with a machine and a white pad. If Lithofin Stainstop PLUS has started to dry, put some Lithofin Stainstop PLUS and wipe the surface.
- All surfaces: Check all surfaces for a uniform appearance, if necessary, immediately apply more Lithofin Stainstop PLUS. The product cannot be removed once dry.
- Please Note: Always test the product before use. Some stones absorb unevenly which may result in a cloudy appearance. Glass, polishes, plastics, varnish, and other surfaces sensitive to solvents must be protected against splashes. Non-absorbent and wet surfaces cannot be impregnated. Marble and limestone remain sensitive to acid.
- Drying Time: most of the solvents evaporate within two hours. Floors can be walked on after 12 hours. Lithofin Stainstop PLUS is fully effective after 24 to 48hours.
- Application Temperature: the temperature of the surface to be treated should be between 10°C and 25°C. Switch off underfloor heating. Avoid direct sunlight.
- Coverage: approx. 6 –8m² per litre on rough, highly absorbent surfaces; up to 40m² on very dense stones.
- Refer to the Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for Lithofin Stainstop PLUS before use.
Field of Use
- For making absorbent ceramic, terracotta, natural and engineered stone surfaces are stain-resistant and at the same time intensifying their colour structure.
- Highly suitable for weak to medium absorbent natural stones like granite, gneiss, quartzite, slate, and limestone with rough to honed surfaces.
- Also suitable for polished stones.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- Please Note: impregnated surfaces in that of marble, limestone, travertine, onyx, engineered concrete, etc.. will remain sensitive to acidity.
* Kindly refer to the Technical Data Sheet (TDS) for Lithofin Stainstop PLUS for complete details. The above consist of important extracted information only and not all.