Lithofin WAX-OFF - 1 LITRE
Solvent Based Wax & Oil Remover
Every part of any surface to be painted must be cleaned with a wax and oil remover product prior to the application of paint. If you don't use such type of ready-to-use cleaner like Lithofin WAX-OFF - 1 LITRE, you run the risk of contaminants on the surface ruining an otherwise professionally applied paint job.
For your convenience, you may wish to use Lithofin WAX-OFF - 1 LITRE being a versatile, ready-to-use cleaner based on a highly active combination of solvents and cleaning components that dissolves organic dirt such as layers of wax, oil stains, lacquer, grease, tar, fresh paint, sealants, care product residues and allows them to be removed with water.
Lithofin WAX-OFF - 1 LITRE removes oily and greasy deposits from solvent resistant surfaces, such as natural and concrete stone, ceramics, clay and quarry tiles. It can also remove silicone.
Note: the surface temperature must not exceed 25°C. Switch off under floor heating. Solvent sensitive surfaces such as rubber, paint, varnish, linoleum, asphalt, some plastics, etc. must be protected against splashes. Always try Lithofin WAX OFF in an inconspicuous area prior to use.
If you want to learn more about Lithofin WAX-OFF - 1 LITRE and other recommendations, chat to our team of experts now!
- Acid free
- Leaves no residue
- Contains solvents
- Fast acting
- Highly effective
- Ready to use
- All stone, tiles, and solvent resistant surfaces
HOW TO USE
HOW TO USE
- Apply Lithofin Wax Off undiluted to the dry surface and distribute evenly.
- Work in small controlled sections.
- Allow the product to work for 5 to 20 minutes, brushing occasionally.
- Do not allow to dry.
- When all deposits are dissolved, add some water, brush and remove the solution from the surface.
- On large surfaces use a squeegee or a wet and dry vacuum.
- Always rinse well with clear water.
- Incase of stubborn deposits, repeat this procedure when the surface has dried.
- The surface temperature must not exceed 25°C.
- Switch off under floor heating.
- Solvent sensitive surfaces such as rubber, paint, varnish, linoleum, asphalt, some plastics, etc. must be protected against splashes.
- Always try the product in an inconspicuous area prior to use.
- Advice: in case of deep oil stains on natural and artificial stone, we recommend Lithofin OIL-EX.
- Refer to the Safety Data sheet (SDS) before use
- Test in a small, hidden, area before the main application
- Keep away from heat and humidity
- Keep away from direct sunlight
Field of Use
- For removing oily and greasy dirt deposits from solvent resistant surfaces such as natural and concrete stone, ceramics, clay and quarry tiles, etc.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use. Also suitable for removing elastic joints (silicone).