MB-20 Granite Polishing Cream is an exclusive proprietary blend of abrasives and polishing agents that represents an industry first and definite breakthrough for polishing granite, mercantile granite and serpentines. Also works on serpentinites, ophicalcites and engineered surfaces. MB-20 Granite Polish can be tinted to match any color surface by usingor tints.
Approximate coverage for one a 1kg tub is 50m2. Once pad becomes saturated, the coverage increases.
1. Always make sure proper masking of the work area is utilized to protect surfaces that could be splattered by product.
2. Wear safety glasses and gloves
3. Make sure the surface is free of any coatings, waxes, sealers, grease and/or soil.
4. If the surface requires honing, use quality diamond pads and hone surface to at least 1000 grit or higher predicated upon the clarity of the stone.
5. With your variable speed right angle grinder (a must have) attach a pad driver and a hogs hair pad and set the speed to mid-range.
6. Use about a ½ teaspoon per sq ft (remember the amounts will vary) of product and a small amount of water (1/2 tablespoon).
7. Target a 2 sq ft area and place the product in the center of your surface.
8. Place your machine and hogs hair pad directly on top of the product and water.
9. Starting slowly, spread the product out controlling the trigger while applying pressure attempting to dry out the product.
10. As the product dries, increase the speed, while moving the machine swiftly over the targeted area.
11. The use of pressure will vary depending on the stone but generally some pressure can be applied.
12. Check your results and repeat if needed.
13. Remove any streaks or swirl marks using a white pad with a mist of water.
14. Adjust the amount of product you are using and continue.
A. Always make sure proper masking of the work area is utilized to protect surfaces that could be splattered by product.
B. Wear safety glasses and gloves.
C. Make sure the surface is free of any coatings, waxes, sealers, grease and/or soil.
D. If the surface requires honing, use quality diamond pads and hone surface to at least 1000 grit or higher predicated upon the clarity of the stone.
E. Target an area of approximately 1m2
F. Place product in the center of your target area using 2 tbsp of product, spray with enough water to wet the product so you get a semi-thick slurry that will not produce splatter.
G. Place your floor machine with a hogs hair pad on top off the product and begin to spread it out over your target area.
H. Work the product until the slurry dries out and the stone becomes polished.
I. The pad should be flipped over every 5 - 10m2
J. A floor machine with a strong motor over 1.5 HP and weight of about 60kgs will perform and produce the best results.
These Directions are a base line guide to using this product as it may require different techniques for different stones. If in doubt don’t hesitate to contact us.
This is just for testing purpose
Chemical Resistant Black Nitrile Gloves
Polishing powder for Marble & Limestone which produces a high gloss finish.
Quantity: 1 Litre