NewNiq ColorClad Starter Kit
A Unique Grout Colourant System of 8 Base Colours Which Can Make Up 89 Other Colours and Even More
Imported porcelain and ceramic tiles are beautiful and adds value to your home. They are durable and generally easy to clean and maintain, but cleaning and dealing with grout? That is a different story altogether. Grout is prone to staining & cracking. It is only when your grout fails by becoming dirty, stained, cracked, or falling altogether, that you take notice. But your tile grout deserves more. It needs a whole lot of love and care. To show some love on tiled floors or walls, use this winning solution we have in our NewNiq ColorClad system of grout restoration. Learn that there is an easier way to turn that awful looking grout into something you have always envisioned with your tiled surfaces. Read through and we will reveal more about the uniqueness of this NewNiq ColorClad system we have to offer.
Fortunately, it is still possible to clean and restore your floor surfaces with all the amazing cleaning products we have from Lithofin, Bellinzoni & Aqua Mix. Cleaning the face of porcelain and ceramic tiles is never a problem when you know what cleaning products to use. They will clean up immaculately however the grout is always the major let down due to its porosity, colour inconsistency and issues with general staining. Therefore with the use of NewNiq ColorClad, this failing area of your floors are now covered for years to come. The thick consistency of NewNiq ColorClad will coat the grout and fill hairline cracks and all micro porosities leaving you grout well colour sealed and impervious to absorption. NewNiq ColorClad will truly transform your tiled floors to looking sharp and well colour coordinated. This is turn gives your beautiful home a fresh new look just by providing a new uniform colour in your bathroom, toilet, kitchen floors or any of your walls. They will look clean as clean can be.
NewNiq ColorClad is a based on premium-grade solid color tile grout sealant. It is oil repellent, stain-resistant, breathable, flexible, waterproof, color stable, and also non-yellowing. NewNiq ColorClad has excellent colour depth in covering all imperfections and incorporates aluminum oxide for added durability. With ZERO VOC’s, it provides no air quality impact and is way better than any solvent-based products that are could be toxic to the environment and to your family. Even lows VOC water-based sealers could have some minor negative environmental effect in general.
NewNiq ColorClad is a grout restoration process that not only brings back the uniform colour of a freshly installed tile grout but dramatically improves the performance of any grout, new or old. NewNiq ColorClad uses a core colour system from 8 base colours and you can mix up to achieve almost 90 different colours of which mix ratios will be provided. The 8 base colours from NewNiq ColorClad offer a near-infinite palette of colours to create the perfect look for your tiled surfaces.
To get things started with your projects, we have the NewNiq ColorClad Starter Kit that includes everything needed to get on with beautifying your floors. Just clean and prepare with either Lithofin KF Cement Residue Remover for newly installed porcelain and ceramic tiled surfaces or Lithofin KF Intensive Cleaner for existing floors prior to applying NewNiq ColorClad. All you will need is to brush it in and clean up a few minutes later. All in one coat. It is easy as picking the colour of choice through the unique hand dipped stick book and and start working the grout. The floors can be opened to foot traffic as soon as you are done in most circumstances. The Stick Book is best to own and can be purchased individually to help and guide you to achieve the consistent grout colour of your choice along with its mix ratio.
The NewNiq ColorClad Starter Kit inclusion are:
- 8 x 473ml Bottle of NewNiq ColorClad Core Colours
* The 8 Colours Are: Black, Blue, Brown, Gray, Red, Umber, White & Yellow
(Approximate Coverage Bottle is 45m2)
- 1 x Digital Scale
- 5 x Color Selection Guides
- 1 x Mixing Paddle
- 2 x Shammies (68.5cm X 51cm per sheet)
- 2 x 473ml Empty Applicator Bottles
- 8 x 30ml Empty Bottles
- 1 x 237ml Applicator Bottle
- 3 x Toothbrush Style Brushes
To be more effective in restoring your grout, you need to be aware of some common mistakes that might lead your grout to damage and staining. If you are unsure how to deal with grout, consider asking assistance from our team of experts. If unsure and doing more might do more damage than good. If you have any questions about ColorClad, chat with our team of experts now! We are always open to serve you!
Features of ColorClad
✓ Excellent Product
✓ Suitable to go over sanded, unsanded, and polymer type grouts
✓ Withstands freeze/thaw and wet conditions
✓ Easy application and clean-up
✓ Durable epoxy formula
✓ Simplifies ongoing grout cleaning
✓ Excellent stain resistance
HOW TO USE
HOW TO USE
▪ The performance of any coating application is directly related to the proper preparation of the surface.
▪ NewNiq ColorClad is intended for use by professional contractors skilled in the tile and grout cleaning trade.
▪ It is the responsibility of the contractor to determine if the grout is sound and free of any contamination that could inhibit the bond.
▪ It is beyond the scope of this document to recommend specific cleaners, equipment, or techniques for any given application.
▪ On site testing is recommended.
▪ The surface must be visibly dry prior to application of NewNiq ColorClad.
▪ Test a small area according to application instructions, with a minimum 1-hour cure time to determine desired results.
▪ USE CHEMICAL-RESISTANT GLOVES, such as nitrile, when handling product.
▪ Read entire label before using.
▪ SHAKE WELL before using.
▪ For new installations, NewNiq ColorClad can be applied after minimum of 48 hours from grouting depending on jobsite conditions and ambient temperature.
▪ Grout joints must be clean, dry and free of existing sealers or coatings.
Mixture of Colours
▪ If more than 1 bottle of a single colour is to be used, mix the material together in a large container to ensure uniformity of colour.
▪ Spread evenly using the Applicator Brush or toothbrush, working NewNiq ColorClad into joint using a back-and-forth motion.
▪ Thin, even coats should be applied, limiting the amount of NewNiq ColorClad that gets on the tile.
▪ If going from a dark to light grout colour, more than 1 application may be necessary with a minimum 2-hours drying time between coats.
▪ If NewNiq ColorClad has been left to dry for 1 or more hours (never more than 12 hours), lightly mist surface with water and let stand 5 minutes.
Then Remove excess NewNiq ColorClad from surface of tile using water and a white NewNiq White Non-Abrasive Cleaning Pad
▪ Ready for surface traffic in 2 hours.
▪ Keep area dry for at least 24 hours.
▪ Avoid direct scrubbing on grout joints for 20 days to allow a full cure.
- Refer to the Safety Data sheet (SDS) on NewNiq ColorClad before use.
- Kindly refer to the Technical Data Sheet (TDS) for NewNiq ColorClad for complete details. The above consist of important extracted information only and not all.