Porcelain Restoration Cream
Water-Based Cream To Revitalize Polished, Glazed, & General Porcelain Tile Surfaces
The glazed finish that grabbed your attention to polished porcelain also shows every trace of dirt and dust - scratches can form at any time and with greater ease on the shining surface. All you need to get rid of them is Porcelain Restoration Cream. If you want to give the entryways and corridors of your business a sleek, dramatic look, Porcelain Restoration Cream is the way to go.
You should maintain the surface on a regular basis to keep it appearing fresh, glossy, and clean. We are excited to introduce Porcelain Restoration Cream, which will cover all aspects of porcelain tile cleaning and restoration.
Also, bear in mind that in order to preserve your polished porcelain tile surfaces in good condition, you must only use appropriate and recommended products, such as the MB Porcelain Restoration Cream. This solution is ideally suited for deep cleaning, re-polishing, and dirt-proofing.
Porcelain Restoration Cream is a water-based cream designed to repair imperfections in full-body polished porcelain tiles, glazed polished porcelain tiles, and glazed surfaces in general. The ultra-fine micro-abrasive impact of Porcelain Restoration Cream will repair imperfections and blemishes on the surfaces.
This product is a complete system that functions without altering the original appearance of the surface, and it may be used as part of a full system to repair and maintain polished or glazed polished porcelain tiles. It is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. Porcelain Restoration Cream - 1.5Kg treats scratches, hazy effects, and light abrasions.
Whether you wish to restore that non-uniform state, dullness on the surface, or get rid of that overall worn look, our Porcelain Restoration Cream can help you get it done quickly.
Do you have any questions regarding Porcelain Restoration Cream? Contact us right now to speak with one of our specialists! We are delighted to help you.
NOTE 1: The product comes in 1.5kg and 8kg sizes.
NOTE 2: The Porcelain Restoration Cream is best used with EDCO PREMIUM FLOOR PADS.
NOTE 3: The Porcelain Restoration Cream has a wet-buffing cream that needs some water to be put on the floor along with the cream, but you don't have to buff until the floor is dry. On the other hand, after the right amount of buffing time, you need to wet-vacuum the leftovers and rinse them well with water.
Features of Porcelain Restoration Cream:
- There are no minor scratches or foggy effects.
- Remove dullness and scratches from the surface
- Clean the surface of contaminants and general wear.
- Even looking at finished results
- A water-based product
- It is appropriate for glazed polished porcelain ceramic tiles.
HOW TO USE
HOW TO USE
How to Use Porcelain Restoration Cream:
- Before beginning to operate on a surface, it should be well cleansed. Remove filth and grime.
- Protect the area that is not part of the segment to be treated by covering it.
- Shake the product well.
- Apply it to the surface. Separate the surface into smaller, more manageable portions.
- Add a little water to make it creamier.
- Using a white pad, polish the surface using the machine.
- Continue until the desired outcome is obtained.
- Remove the residue with a brush or vacuum.
- You can remove some of the Porcelain Restoration Cream with the squeegee mop. Then examine the outcome.
- Rinse the surface and allow it to dry.