SupraFLEX SE 14-2 125
Write a review
| Ask a question
SUPRAFLEX, the sanding specialist for painted surfaces, wood, stone and metal.
- + VR electronic control: stepless speed selection, tachogenerator-controlled constant speed, overload protection, re-start protection and temperature monitoring
- + Powerful 1400 watt motor with highly-efficient ventilator for optimum cooling
- + Optimised air flow for optimum cooling of motor and gear. No annoying exhaust air for the user
- + Innovative combination of planetary and angular gears reduces noise to an absolute minimum
- + Flat gear head reduces distance to the surface. The machine can therefore be operated safely in any position.
- + Grip hood: ergonomically shaped with SoftGrip. The machine can be controlled with precision and is always comfortable yet secure to hold.
- + Completely cast electronic components prevents damage due to metal dust. Protective guard on the winding end of the armature and plated winding on the armature. The 3-fold winding protection reduces motor wear, increases service life.
- + Epoxy-coated winding on the field coil
- + Guard with pivoting edge segment
- + Genuine operation thanks to conveniently placed and dust-protected on/off switch
- + 4 metres PUR H07-BQF cable: wear-resistant, flexible and highly resistant to cuts and abrasions
- + Spindle lock
- + Sanding specialist for refurbishing, renovating, modernising, processing stainless steel, metal, natural/artificial stone, wood surfaces, painted surfaces.