Tenacious E3800 Anti-Slip PU Grey Tape Roll
Grey polyurethane with a skived finish and coated with a solvent acrylic adhesive system designed to prevent slipping on floors, stairways, ladders, and gangways.
With this anti-slip tape 25mm and 50mm wide x 5m long and our recently introduced 110mm x 20m long, the E3800 Anti-Slip PU Grey Tape Roll reduces the risk of slips, trips, and falls in the workplace. Even in heavy traffic and wet or greasy conditions, the coarse surface provides maximum surface grip. Use E3800 Anti-Slip PU Grey Tape Roll to provide maximum anti-slip protection while also alerting users to potentially hazardous areas. The E3800 Anti-Slip PU Grey Tape Roll can be used on stairs, ramps, steps, entrances, exits, and a variety of other surfaces throughout your facility.
The E3800 Anti-Slip PU Grey Tape Roll can be used both indoors and outdoors. This is a cost-effective method of achieving compliance and the best results. E3800 Anti-Slip PU Grey Tape Roll can also be retrofitted onto ceramic tiles, wood, metal, and nearly any other smooth surface.
Note: Available in three sizes 25 & 50mm x 5M Retail Packs & 110mm x 20m.
Values: All values presented have been determined by standard test methods and are average values only.
Recommendations: Whilst we are happy to recommend products from our range for applications, it is imperative that the customer/user complete their own tests to determine suitability for their application under “working conditions” and if longevity is important, that aging tests be carried out.
Warranty: We can only warranty our products to the level that they are consistent with our Product Information Sheet values
BUT CAN NOT accept any responsibility or liability direct or consequential for loss or damage caused as a result of our recommendations.
Features of Tenacious E3800 Anti-Slip PU Grey Tape Roll:
- Easy to use - Simply cut to size, peel away the backing, and apply.
- AS4586 slip resistance requirements are met.
- It is suitable for use on any surface.
HOW TO USE
HOW TO USE
How to Use Tenacious E3800 Anti-Slip PU Grey Tape Roll:Surface Preparation
The surface on which the tape is to be used must be clean, dry, and free from grease and dust. Remember that pressure-sensitive adhesive must be applied with the maximum possible pressure in order to achieve maximum adhesion levels. The recommended application temperature is between 15ºC and 25ºC.
Tapes stored below the minimum application temperature will require warming up to that level before use. Up to 24 hours may be required for this to take place.
Where to Use Tenacious E3800 Anti-Slip PU Grey Tape Roll:
- Industrial, building and construction, and commercial occupational health and safety
- Providers of aged care and health care for both steps, ramps, rails, and handles
- The public sector, government buildings, airports, ports, and military installations
- Fabricators of safety equipment such as ladders, gantries, staging, and stair nosing
- Sports facilities, construction, and hardware
- Schools and tertiary education institutions
- Onshore and offshore resource sectors
- Floor graphics sign industry
- Temporary structures, site huts, restrooms, and toilets
- Commercial and recreational marine sectors
- Transportation—tailgates, ladders, footholds, running boards, and stepping stones areas
- Mechanical equipment such as earthmovers, cranes, and so on.
- Agricultural machinery
- Recreational vehicle (RV) market (caravans, campers, and trailers)
- Film and television studios, equipment, and vehicles
- Do-it-yourself applications—retail packs
Additional Information on Tenacious E3800 Anti-Slip PU Grey Tape Roll:
Schaffer & Co.
25 & 50mm x 5m Retail Packs
110mm x 20m Retail Packs