Stone Doctor Online (shop.stonedoctor.com.au) is the online sales division operating under Stone Doctor Australia Pty Ltd as a Trustee of Stone Doctor Family Trust.
Stone Doctor Australia is committed to providing quality services to you and this policy outlines our ongoing obligations to you in respect of how we manage your Personal Information across all our platforms.
We have adopted the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (the Privacy Act). The NPPs govern the way in which we collect, use, disclose, store, secure and dispose of your personal information.
What is personal information and why do we collect it?
Personal Information is information or an opinion that identifies an individual. Examples of personal information we collect include: names, addresses, email addresses, phone number etc.
We collect your personal information for the primary purpose of providing our services to you, providing information to our clients and marketing. You may unsubscribe from our mailing and marketing lists at any time by contacting us in writing.
When we collect personal information we will, where appropriate and where possible, explain to you why we are collecting the information and how we plan to use it. We will take all reasonable steps to store your personal information securely. It is in our interests to make sure you feel confident shopping with us.
By visiting Stone Doctor Online, you are accepting the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
We collect personal information that you provide directly to us, such as when you make a purchase, register for an account or enter a competition or promotion. This may include:
- Your full name;
- your contact details including your email address, delivery address, phone number and social media handles;
- more detailed contact preferences;
- information regarding your experiences with our products and services;
- employment and company information such as the name of your employer; and
- financial information including credit card and payment details
Financial information that is collected via the website is used by Stone Doctor Australia to bill you for products and services. Any financial information that is collected is for the purpose of transaction approval and funds transfer. The financial information we collect from you is kept securely and held on secure servers in controlled facilities.
We use PayPal where you are protected from the point of checkout to delivery with the latest anti-fraud technology.
For more information visit
Paypal Safety And Security Page
- Stone Doctor Australia is committed to reducing the amount of fraud on our platforms. Only when absolute necessary, you may receive a telephone call or email requesting more information/proof to reconfirm the details supplied to us. If any of the information you supply is found to be false or misleading, we will, if we deem it appropriate, report this to the appropriate authorities for them to follow up on.
- Stone Doctor Australia does not share, sell, rent or exchange any personal information shared with us to any third party that is not involved in processing your order without your permission.
- Our platforms contain links to other websites. Stone Doctor Online is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these third parties.
- By default, all web server log files capture IP addresses. We may use your IP to help diagnose problems with our server, administer our web site and to track web usage. This information is used internally and is not shared with anyone else.
This Policy may change from time to time and is available on our website.