Safety vacuum cleaner with automatic filter cleaning system, 42 l, class M.
+ Adapter plate that can be installed without using tools, for fixing L-BOXXes and Tanos systainers on the head of the vacuum cleaner
- + The high-performance turbine ensures both a high suction capacity and a high vacuum. The outcome is an excellent extraction result
- + Continuous automatic flat filter cleaning ensures no loss of suction
- + The flat-fold filter with Teflon coating / nanocoating allows optimum use of the tank volume
- + With permanent socket and electronic automatic on/off switch
- + Flow sensor technology monitors the flow rate and emits a visual and audible signal to indicate any drop below the statutory minimum value of ≤ 20m/s
- + The flow rate control via the rotary switch minimises possible vacuums on the surface during intermediate and finish sanding
- + Suction diameter selector switch for adjusting the optimum flow rate
- + Suitable for wet vacuuming: with electronic liquid level control
- + Soft start stops any voltage peaks at the start and the run-on feature (15 sec. overrun) empties any remaining dust in the vacuum hose
- + Double-walled sturdy container with integrated grip recess for emptying the container easily
- + Dust-protected antistatic finish prevents electric charging of the suction hose
- + Equipped with large wheels and two swivel guide rollers made of metal
- + Separate motor air cooling duct with coarse dirt filter. Protects the turbine against the ingress of ambient air and thereby extends the service life. (Fine dust filter PES available as an accessory)
- + Simple filter change without removing the suction head
- + With hose retainer and expander for easy, quick securing of the power cable
- + With 4 clamping loops (2 on each side ) for attaching straps and a giraffe holder
Recommendation: When working with a filter bag turn off the automatic cleaning system. When using a disposable bag leave the system on.
Class M safety vacuum cleaner, suitable for all dusts with OEL values ≥ 0.1 mg/m³. Specifically for mineral and timber dusts (also beech and oak).