Diversey Liquid Pyroneg 2L
Specialised Cleaning Detergent Suitable For The Superior Cleaning Of Medical Equipment In Ultrasonic And Washer Disinfectors As Well As Manual Cleaning
Diversey Liquid Pyroneg 2L is a unique cleaning solution specifically designed to provide exceptional cleaning performance for medical instruments. It can be used in ultrasonic and washer disinfectors as well as for manual cleaning. Diversey Liquid Pyroneg 2L ensures that medical instruments are effectively cleaned and disinfected, thus promoting better hygiene and reducing the risk of infection. Also, Diversey Liquid Pyroneg 2L is an essential cleaning solution for any healthcare facility, school, or workplace that needs to maintain high standards of cleanliness and hygiene.
If you have questions on Diversey Liquid Pyroneg 2L, please call us at 03-9429-1223 or start a live chat with one of our experts if you require expert assistance. We are happy to serve you and provide a comprehensive solution.
NOTE: Not recommended for use on natural stone surfaces.
Features of Diversey Liquid Pyroneg 2L:
- It is a mildly alkaline detergent that contains wetting agents and sequestrants.
- Liquid Pyroneg is formulated specifically for cleaning medical instruments in theatre and sterile service departments.
- Ideal for pre-soaking surgical instruments to remove gross soiling in the theatre prior to transfer to sterile services.
- It provides superior results in ultrasonic washers and washer disinfectors, making it a highly effective cleaning solution for medical instruments.
- Suitable for use in all water conditions
- Ensures rapid and complete removal of soils
- Concentrated for greater economy in use
- Ease of handling in a convenient small pack
- Accurate manual dosing with portion-controlled dosing cap
- Complies with recommendations of AS/NZS 4187:2014 as a suitable instrument wash detergent
- Registered as a Class I Medical Device, AUST L 367451.
HOW TO USE
HOW TO USE
How to Use Diversey Liquid Pyroneg 2L:Guidelines
Manual or Ultrasonic Washing:
- Rinse items with cold water.
- Prepare wash solution of Liquid Pyroneg using a standard dosing cap supplied at 1-2 doses (20-40ml)/10L warm water (45-50°C).
- Soak or brush items.
- Rinse with fresh water.
- Items such as laboratory glassware and syringes should then be rinsed with distilled or deionised water.
- Allow drying.
Diversey Liquid Pyroneg 2L is normally applied using Diversey dosing equipment or integral dosing pumps where fitted at a concentration of 2-4ml/L. Food surfaces must be thoroughly rinsed with potable water before production starts