Diversey Powerfoam VF4 20L
Heavy Duty Caustic Foam Cleaner With Solvent Ideal For Daily Use Or Periodic Cleaning In The Food, Beverage And Dairy Industries
Diversey Powerfoam VF4 20L is an alkaline foam cleaner formulated with the optimal mixture of lye, organic sequestrants, and high-foaming surfactants/wetting agents. Powerfoam VF4 removes heavy and burnt-on dirt as well as vegetable and animal fats, starch, and proteins. It is advised for daily cleaning of baking ovens and smoke cabinets, as well as for cleaning dirt buildup on floors, conveyor belts, and other equipment on a regular basis. Powerfoam VF4 can be used in most foam cleaning machines. It has been developed for the removal of heavy soiling and periodic cleaning in the food, beverage, and dairy industries.
If you have questions on Diversey Powerfoam VF4 20L, please call us at 03-9429-1223 or start a live chat with one of our experts if you require expert assistance. We are happy to serve you and provide a comprehensive solution.
NOTE: Not recommended for use on natural stone surfaces.
Features of Diversey Powerfoam VF4 20L:
- Cleaning agent for heavy soiling
- Alkaline detergent
- Easily rinseable
- Suitable for periodic or daily use
- Cleans the most heavily soiled surfaces
HOW TO USE
HOW TO USE
How To Use Diversey Powerfoam VF4 20L:
- Powerfoam should be applied at a concentration of 0.5 – 10.0% v/v, depending on
- of the application area.
- After pre-rinsing with preferably lukewarm water (50°C), apply the product by foam through the Diversey system, leave in contact for 10 - 15 minutes, rub the areas that show some kind of dirt, and rinse off.
- In the case of manual cleaning of surfaces, apply the pre-diluted product,
- rub and rinse.
- The final rinse of equipment must always be carried out with potable water.
- The definition of the ideal concentration, temperature, and contact time will depend on the application.
- Consult the Diversey specialist.