Diversey Sani Kleen 10Kgs
Antibacterial Fabric Solution, Low-Temperature Washing Powder For Usage In The Health Care, Hospitality, And Food Service Industry.
Diversey Sani Kleen 10Kgs is a white powder composed of surfactants, sequestrants, and bleaching agents that donate oxygen. The powder has the ability to flow freely and has a strong sanitising effect. The unique blend of ingredients in Diversey Sani Kleen 10Kgs enables it to effectively sanitise surfaces and areas that require deep cleaning. The powerful formula of Diversey Sani Kleen 10Kgs, consisting of surfactants, sequestrants, and oxygenating bleaching agents, makes it an excellent choice for sanitising. The powder is free-flowing, allowing for ease of use and convenience. Diversey Sani Kleen 10Kgs can effectively sanitise and deep clean various surfaces, making it a reliable and versatile cleaning solution.
If you have questions on Diversey Sani Kleen 10Kgs, please call us at 03-9429-1223 or start a live chat with one of our experts if you require expert assistance. We are happy to serve you and provide a comprehensive solution.
NOTE: Not recommended for use on natural stone surfaces.
Features of Diversey Sani Kleen 10Kgs:
- Energy-efficient cleaning with low-temperature use starting at 40°C.
- Tested and confirmed to meet AS4146 2000 and BS EN 1276: 1997 standards.
- Includes oxygen bleach, surfactants, and sequestrants for thorough cleaning and brightening of a variety of fabrics and colors.
- Infused with a long-lasting fragrance to provide a fresh and deodorized scent to clothing.
- Suitable for both top and front-loading washing machines and can be used in all types of water conditions.
HOW TO USE
HOW TO USE
How to Use Diversey Sani Kleen 10Kgs:Guidelines
- Add SANI KLEEN to the wash cycle, ensuring it fully dissolves and does not clump on garments, as this can cause spot bleaching.
- Use rates are quoted per kilogram of dry-weight wash load:
- Light Soils - 50g per 50 Kg dry weight wash load.
- Medium Soils - 100g per 50 Kg dry weight wash load.
- Heavy Soils - 200g per 50 Kg dry weight wash load.
- A wash time of 15 minutes is recommended, and for heavily soiled wash loads, a two-step wash process may be required.