Diversey Slate Seal Gloss
Premium Slate Sealer for Bringing Out the Natural Elegance of Slate Surfaces
Diversey Slate Seal Gloss is the ultimate solution for protecting and enhancing the natural beauty of your slate surfaces. This high-quality sealer is specially formulated to penetrate deep into the pores of your slate, forming a long-lasting barrier against moisture, dirt, and stains. It is available in three convenient sizes, 1L, 4L, and 10L, Diversey Slate Seal Gloss is perfect for any project, whether you need to seal a small area or an entire floor. With its easy-to-apply formula, you can achieve a stunning, high-gloss finish that will make your slate surfaces shine like never before. But Slate Seal Gloss is more than just a pretty face. Its advanced formula provides superior protection against water damage, stains, and UV rays, ensuring that your slate surfaces will stay looking great for years to come. Whether you are a homeowner, contractor, or DIY enthusiast, Diversey Slate Seal Gloss is the perfect solution for enhancing and protecting your slate surfaces. Order yours today in the size that best suits your needs and see the results for yourself!
If you have questions on Diversey Slate Seal Gloss, please call us at 03-9429-1223 or start a live chat with one of our experts if you require expert assistance. We are happy to serve you and provide a comprehensive solution.
Features of Diversey Slate Seal Gloss:
- UV stabilised to ensure your slate has the best possible protection against the sun's harmful rays
- Excellent re-coatability
- High resistance to yellowing
- High resistance to wear in heavy traffic areas
- High gloss finish on slate and other hard surfaces
- High solids formulation for long life
- Prevents staining and allows easy low-cost maintenance
HOW TO USE
HOW TO USE
How to Use Diversey Slate Seal Gloss:Guidelines
WARNING: Ensure good ventilation to disperse solvent vapours. Keep away from naked flames, sparks, etc.
- If sealing exterior surfaces, the area must be completely free of moisture to avoid the whitening or flaking of the sealer.
- The new slate laid on sand and cement needs 4-6 weeks to allow mortar and grout to cure and dry prior to sealing. New slate laid with adhesive can usually be sealed after 1-2 weeks. Slate that has been acid washed with Diversey LIFT OFF or other acid needs to be thoroughly rinsed with water to neutralise any residues of acid. The floor must be allowed to dry for 24 hours prior to sealing.
- The surface to be sealed must be thoroughly clean and dry - free of grease, oil, paint, acid, efflorescence, loose flakes of slate, and traces of grout.
- Surfaces previously sealed with slate sealers other than Diversey Slate Seal Gloss must have all traces of old sealer and polish completely removed with suitable strippers. Surfaces polished with Diversey SLATE FINISH must be stripped with Diversey RIPPER STRIPPER.
- Prior to sealing, the slate should be cleaned with Diversey’s TILE KLEEN. It should be continually washed until, after repeated washings, no slate dust appears in the wash-up water. Allow at least 24 hours for the cleaned area to dry. Prior to sealing give the floor a quick vacuum.
- Do not seal hot surfaces - all surfaces must be cool.
- Apply 3-4 even generous coats of Diversey Slate Seal Gloss with a paintbrush. Allow approximately 4 hours or until touch dries between coats.
- Avoid heavy traffic for 48 hours after sealing.
- To maintain the seal in dry areas apply Diversey SLATE FINISH as per instructions. Otherwise, simply apply Diversey Slate Seal Gloss to worn/dull areas as required.
COVERAGE: 1 litre will cover approximately 8-10m2 with two coats.
CLEAN-UP: Brushes must be cleaned with Diversey SLATE SEAL SOLVENT or softened by soaking in Diversey Slate Seal Gloss 10 minutes prior to reapplication.