Diversey Stone Shield
Premium Penetrating Invisible Sealer For Sandstone, Cement, Terracotta, Quarry Tiles, Limestone, Brick, Travertine, And Bluestone Surfaces
Diversey Stone Shield is a clear pale amber liquid based on a blend of fluoro acrylic resins. It Is suitable for a wide range of surfaces where a penetrating invisible sealer is required. Stone Shield can be used both internally and externally, especially around wet areas such as swimming pools. Also, this penetrating sealant does not change the appearance of the surface, nor will it exhibit yellowing characteristics. This product is commonly used on the following surfaces: sandstone, cement, terracotta, quarry tiles, limestone, brick, travertine, and bluestone. Also, it is specially formulated to provide a durable and long-lasting barrier that can protect surfaces from abrasion, erosion and other forms of wear and tear.
If you have questions on Diversey All Stone Sealer, please call us at 03-9429-1223 or start a live chat with one of our experts if you require expert assistance. We are happy to serve you and provide a comprehensive solution.
Note: Available in three sizes, 1L, 4L and 10L.
Features of Diversey Stone Shield:
- Highly efficient penetrating, invisible sealer.
- The surface maintains its initial appearance.
- It has a broad range of mixtures.
- Protects against all water and oil-based soil-resisting agents.
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications
- Extremely versatile and adaptable
- Good water-resistance properties in heavy rain.
- Nonslip even when wet.
- Contains a mildewcide and algaecide
- Minimises moss and mildew growth.
- Contains UV stabilisers.
- Will not discolour with age
HOW TO USE
HOW TO USE
How to Use Diversey Stone Shield:Guidelines
WARNING: Ensure good ventilation to disperse solvent vapours. Keep away from naked flames, sparks, etc
- In order to determine the compatibility of STONESHIELD with the material to be sealed a test area should be attempted before sealing the entire surface. If the finish in this treated area meets your requirements continue to seal the remaining area.
- The surface to be sealed must be completely clean and dry and free from grease, oil, paint, acid, efflorescence, and traces of grout.
- Newly laid tiles areas need 7 days before sealing to allow bed and grout to cure and dry prior to sealing. If the area has been laid using a thin bed adhesive allow 1 2 days for the bed and grout to cure and dry prior to sealing.
- Any stains and soiling or old sealer on the area to be treated must be removed prior to sealing using a suitable Tasman detergent and a stripper.
- Allow the stripped area to dry thoroughly prior to sealing by leaving it for at least 48 hours after cleaning and washing.
- Do not attempt to seal hot surfaces, all surfaces must be cool.
- STONESHIELD is applied neatly using a quality paint brush or lambswool applicator for larger areas. Treat the entire area to be sealed with an even coat and allow it to dry. Apply a second coat after allowing 4 hours of drying time. DO NOT USE A PAINT ROLLER TO APPLY STONESHIELD. Allow 48 hours for the product to fully cure before allowing full use of the treated area.
- Clean all spills from the treated surface as quickly as possible to minimise penetration and staining. All surfaces should be cleaned using TILE KLEEN.
- Recoat treated surfaces with STONESHIELD every 2-4 years depending on traffic and soiling.
COVERAGE: One litre will cover approximately 15-25sq.m2 dependent upon the porosity of the tiles.
CLEAN UP: Brushes must be cleaned with Tasman SLATE SEAL SOLVENT