Diversey Vectra 5L
High-Quality Gloss Sealer Suitable For Use In All Indoor Areas But Wet
Diversey Vectra 5L is a high performance fast curing floor finish for use on all internal resilient floors such as vinyl and porous composite tiles. This product is designed to be primarily used in dry areas with heavy foot traffic but is versatile. Diversey Vectra delivers diamond like brilliance and clarity across a wide variety of surfaces and can be top-coated over any Diversey Sealer for even more flexible floorcare solutions. Diversey Vectra 5L is a great option for those who want to reduce maintenance efforts and still achieve a polished finish on their floors. It is suitable for a wide range of surfaces, making it a versatile option for commercial and residential use. The product's scuff and slip-resistant properties make it an ideal option for areas with heavy foot traffic, such as lobbies, hallways, and commercial spaces. Diversey Vectra 5L's wax-free formula ensures that the surfaces will not become slippery or hazardous when wet, making it a safer option for both employees and customers.
If you have questions on Diversey Vectra 5L, please call us at 03-9429-1223 or start a live chat with one of our experts if you require expert assistance. We are happy to serve you and provide a comprehensive solution.
Features of Diversey Vectra 5L:
- Can be used as a scrub and recoat finish
- Resists scuffing, dirt and marking.
- TASKI® Vectra gives high levels of gloss, durability and good levelling.
- Suitable for most types of floors
- Responds well to 175 through 1500 RPM equipment Will work with UHS equipment
- Easy to maintain.
- Diamond like brilliance and clarity.
Benefits of Diversey Vectra 5L:
- TASKI® Vectra is fast curing and extremely hard, with excellent adhesion and scuff resistance which reduces the need for recoats, saving time and labour.
- Resists black heel marks and scuffs.
- Responds well to spray buffing which means floor will retain its gloss for longer between recoats.
- Excellent gloss and clarity ensuring long term floor appearance
- Cures on the floor faster than traditional floor coatings
Application areas of Diversey Vectra 5L:
- Institutional Facilities
HOW TO USE
HOW TO USE
How to Use Diversey Vectra 5L:Guidelines
- Strip old coatings using a Diversey stripper according to label directions
- Apply 2-3 coats using a clean mop. If higher gloss is desired apply additional coats.
- Allow 30 minutes drying time between coats.
- Dust, mop or sweep
- Clean floor using recommended Diversey brands cleaner according to label directions.
- If desired, spray buff or high speed spray buff using recommended Diversey brand floor maintainer to enhance gloss.
- Dust mop or sweep.
- Deep scrub floor using recommended Diversey brand cleaner according to label directions
- Apply 1-2 coats using a clean mop
For best results:
- Do not dilute.
- Do not use on surfaces colder than 10ºC.
- To avoid contamination, do not return unused product to original container
- Not intended for use in outdoor areas.
COVERAGE: 50 – 60m2 per litre