Dry-Bright, Water Based Polish Suitable For Vinyl And Lino Surfaces Which Response Very Well To Buffing
Diversey Victor is a type of floor polish sealer that is made using advanced materials and polymer technology. It is designed to provide a high gloss surface that is easy to maintain on a variety of flooring types including vinyl, lino, rubber, cork, and timber. It is ideal for those who want to keep their floors looking clean and polished without having to spend a lot of time and effort on maintenance.
If you have questions on Diversey Victor, please call us at 03-9429-1223 or start a live chat with one of our experts if you require expert assistance. We are happy to serve you and provide a comprehensive solution.
NOTE 1: Not recommended for use on natural stone surfaces.
NOTE 2: Available in two sizes: 5L and 15L.
Features of Diversey Victor:
- Can achieve the look through both low and high-speed spray buffing
- Decreased costs for users due to less frequent buffing, burnishing, and recoating, as well as fewer floor-stripping operations
- Low ammonia odor during application
- Excellent ability to be recoated
- Low sensitivity to humidity during application
- Unmatched repairability
- Easy removal of black heel marks
- Very good resistance to powdering and dusting
- Quick drying time
HOW TO USE
HOW TO USE
How to Use Diversey Victor:Guidelines
Apply two to three coats of Diversey Victor onto vinyl floor tiles for a superior gloss finish.
The application can be either by conventional or spray buff method.
Diversey Victor will produce a far longer gloss retention than polishes made with conventional polymers.
Diversey Victor provides excellent black heel and scuff resistance