Star Shine Easy Polish
An Easy & Quick To Use Water-Based Polishing Cream. Ideal for Light Maintenance of Polished Porcelain Floor Surfaces or acts as the final product when restoring polished porcelain floor tiles. Part 3 of out of 3. For Professional Use Only
Star Shine Easy Polish is an easy-to-use water-based polishing cream for cleaning and preserving surfaces in polished or lapped porcelain stoneware. Star Shine Easy Polish efficiently substitutes the last sanding grains in typical mechanical sanding, allowing you to achieve a higher brightness than mechanical polishing alone.
Star Shine Easy Polish provides the material with exceptional resistance to foot traffic and stains, making daily maintenance of the treated surface easy. Furthermore, Star Shine Easy Polish is simple to apply and does not leave any imperfections on the surface when brushed. It contains no wax and acts directly on the substance through chemical and mechanical reactions. Star Shine Easy Polish brightens and restores the natural color of the material if it has been partially lost.
USES: Polished or lappato (glazed polished) porcelain stoneware and polished or highly honed granites are suitable for both interiors and exteriors.
NOTE 1: There are 1 kg and 5 kg sizes available.
NOTE 2: The dry-buffing cream that comes with Star Shine Easy Polish does not require the use of any water; however, the products must be buffed on the floor until they are completely dry.
NOTE 3: The Star Shine Easy Polish is best used with EDCO PREMIUM FLOOR PADS.
Features of Star Shine Easy Polish:
- Highly effective with fast result
- Easy to use
- Sharp brightness
- High hardness
- Resistance to foot traffic
- Restores the original colour of the material
- Does not produce any defect on the surface
- Closure against soiling agents
HOW TO USE
HOW TO USE
How to Use Star Shine Easy Polish:EQUIPMENT FOR APPLICATION
- Machine with a single disc and a power of 2 HP (2.5 HP and slow RPM (175 rpm are recommended); manual rotary brush.
- Before starting, test on a small area to check product appropriateness and ultimate result.
- The result looks to be solid, but with agitation, it may be melted.
- Apply Star Shine Easy Polish undiluted, starting with tiny surface areas of around 1 sq. mt. each.
- Apply the prescribed amount to the area to be treated and work in concentric circles using a floor machine and a white pad. Work until the product is completely dry, extending the action of the floor machine to remove any remaining residue.
- Repeat the application to get a higher degree of brightness or closure is only superficial.
- There are no superposition faults in the product. As a result, once the maximum brightness is reached, there will be no change. Amazing difference between two regions polished individually following the polishing, surface, thoroughly rinse with water, and vacuum up the surface residues