Tenax Standard Hardener Only - 45ml Tube
Catalyst Or Part B For Tenax Solid Mastics (Spare Tube If Required)
Stone Doctor Australia paves the way in knowing which adhesives to use for your project. So with our Tenax range of solid mastics, you occasionally may need an additional Tenax Standard Hardener Only - 45ml Tube as you may have over used the one you had when you purchased the mastics or perhaps it just got lost.
Tenax Standard Hardener Only - 45ml Tube is the catalyst or Part B which activates Tenax solid polyester mastic and is needed to cure rapidly.
Polyester resin is recommended for use with fiberglass repairs that are above the waterline on boats and also on other dry-surface fiberglass forms such as auto bodies and models. When preparing to perform a repair, you must mix the proper ratio of hardener to polyester resin to prevent the resin from failing to cure properly. Tenax polyester mastics are also heavily used in the natural stone production industry
Tenax Standard Hardener Only - 45ml Tube is used in a mix ratio on average of 2% hardener and 98% Tenax solid polyester mastics.
Features Of Tenax Standard Hardener Only - 45ml Tube
- Top quality
- For Industrial and Commercial use
- Highly effective
HOW TO USE
HOW TO USE
How To Use Tenax Standard Hardener Only - 45ml Tube
- Remove the required amount of Tenax Standard Hardener Only - 45ml Tube that you will need and add it to the mastic and mix well.
- Close tube cap after use
- Do not use mastic-stained tools
- Refer to the Safety Data Sheet (SDS) before using Tenax Standard Hardener Only - 45ml Tube
- Store only in the original container.
- Store in a ventilated and dry place, far away from sources of ignition.
- Keep tube well sealed.
- Keep the product in clearly labelled containers.
- Avoid overheating.
- Avoid violent blows. Keep containers away from any incompatible materials.